Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

I wanna be the 1st person to say it....................

"I'm disappointed in Walmart's ad this year. Not impressive at all, I expected better deals from them. Oh well, I'll see what Target has to offer."

:lmao:

You know what I think is hilarious is all of the people on facebook asking "What/When is Black Friday?" "Are you guys having a midnight sale?"

Really?! What planet do these people live on?

failsauce

Does anyone have any Starbucks they would like to share?

mmmm Venti Cinn Dolce Latte *drools*

Boooooooo.......

I talked to someone from WM today and the impression I got was that they thought they "won" by not having their ad leaked before they could do it themselves.

But the way I look at it, they had to leak it a full 2 weeks before Thanksgiving otherwise it would have leaked anyway. Sites like GD forced their hand.

Plus if you look at the URL for the ad, it has the date of 111121 in it, which probably means they were going to wait until Monday the 21st but got scared and moved it up, lol.

They didn't win ****.....Mwwahhahaaa

now that everyone is in the webcast chat i can have this thread all to myself :P

You know with everyone distracted by the webcast and the impending release of the WM ad, perhaps now's a good time to let the Target ad slip, ;). I'd imagine we'd be some of the only few to notice. I mean I could see it now, everyone comes back at 12:05AM after ranting and raving about the WM ad and to their surprise would be like, "what the..." how long has this ad been here, :D

You know with everyone distracted by the webcast and the impending release of the WM ad, perhaps now's a good time to let the Target ad slip, ;). I'd imagine we'd be some of the only few to notice. I mean I could see it now, everyone comes back at 12:05AM after ranting and raving about the WM ad and to their surprise would be like, "what the..." how long has this ad been here, :D

I have this page up and the chat .....please please leak it....that would be awesome!