Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

You can't sneak stuff like this in a thread...I just spit soda all over my computer :)

I ran to make coffee to "ad" to my liquor.Figured at this rate id pass out before the ad surfaced.

ROFLMAO!!! My 12 year old, however, did not find this nearly as humorous as I did :sidesplit:rotflol::gd_shake:

Okay, okay - I can't take it! I've been reading (obsessively), but not posting. Gotta help my boy finish his studying so I can be ready at 12 (11). I truly hope it is the full and true ad - this waiting makes me crazy! Wouldn't it be too cool if we did get more than one ad tonight :cheesy:

I predict at 12:01 a HUGE banner popping up saying.....SIKE..Come on folks really...Like ya thought we'd really post it.And this sign will be computer generated as the ppl at WM are home sleeping in their nice warm beds.

Now that would be a GREAT way to move those computers on BF. I know I would need one after smashing my laptop with a hammer.

I predict at 12:01 a HUGE banner popping up saying.....SIKE..Come on folks really...Like ya thought we'd really post it.And this sign will be computer generated as the ppl at WM are home sleeping in their nice warm beds.

so then i have a GREAT idea... for the next 3 hours lets do something productive, like look up their phone numbers.... I'll call all them mo fos and ask questions about their ads

Okay, okay - I can't take it! I've been reading (obsessively), but not posting. Gotta help my boy finish his studying so I can be ready at 12 (11). I truly hope it is the full and true ad - this waiting makes me crazy! Wouldn't it be too cool if we did get more than one ad tonight :cheesy:

ahhh who needs to study.School doesnt make ya a smart Bf shopper.lol.Its not rocket science.

Now that would be a GREAT way to move those computers on BF. I know I would need one after smashing my laptop with a hammer.

i just have to remember its not my computer's fault, its NOT my computer's fault.... its a mac, Macs hardly ever go on sale and when they do its some measly 100 bucks or something... i just got this baby last year I can't be replacing it already! Its not the computers fault, its not the computers fault.

ahhh who needs to study.School doesnt make ya a smart Bf shopper.lol.Its not rocket science.

With the way things are going - I'm going to have to drop him off at one store to wait in line while I drive to another just to get what I want for everyone. Do you think anyone will notice a 13 year old running around the store grabbing up things without supervision - lol

With the way things are going - I'm going to have to drop him off at one store to wait in line while I drive to another just to get what I want for everyone. Do you think anyone will notice a 13 year old running around the store grabbing up things without supervision - lol

On bf nope I don't think they would notice a kid running here or there