Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

Sad thing is the pjs like alot of the other clothing items are still there the next day at the same price.Ive gone numerous times after BF and have found alot of the BF items still there and at the same price.But come on who you kidding....You know youll go.lol

FML... I know, especially because I'm going with my girlfriends who want everything under the damn sun this year... the one year I could be done super early when I'm not buying the entire store. Oh well.... I like to people watch, its crazy to watch people physically fight over some of these items... it ALWAYS happens at Walmart!

I agree! There is no way I can stay up tonight and function tomorrow... so will this still be available first thing in the morning? No one is going to yank it overnight are they? I am fine waiting until morning as long as I know it will still be waiting for me! ;)

THIS is exactly why I think a lot of people are so anxious about this ad - the fear of it being released but then taken back. Eh, I think you will be fine.

I will toss out my personal thought: I think if tonight they release the 'whole black friday ad' - that come Black Friday there will be some surprise additional deals/bonuses that weren't advertised in this release tonight. I would bet on it.

THIS is exactly why I think a lot of people are so anxious about this ad - the fear of it being released but then taken back. Eh, I think you will be fine.

I will toss out my personal thought: I think if tonight they release the 'whole black friday ad' - that come Black Friday there will be some surprise additional deals/bonuses that weren't advertised in this release tonight. I would bet on it.

I totally agree

That is what happen bout 6 years.When ya go to the store they handed out B&W print outs of surprise items nt in ad.that would be nice 2 c again

I think it's funny...You all say you are debating, going to bed early and so forth...Yea Right! Your going to lay there look at the celing or have you face in the pillow and think..it might me close to 12.What are they going to have, I gotta know.......and can't sleep! Anyway good night if you can...LOLOLOL

:sidesplit

You need an evil laugh at the end of that post!