Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

Am I the only one who keeps checking the front page hoping Brad leaks it early???

Don't bother, lol. I'm trying to get an early copy just so we can type up the listing ahead of time, but we wouldn't post it early. You can wait a few hours :P

Is there like a contest or something.....why is everyone going "nuts" over this ad...Not like we can go get the stuff tommorrow! Or is it so that you can say " I seen the ad already"?

Why does anyone go nuts over any of these ads? lol

BTW, here is where the ad will likely be posted: http://goto.gd/BF

You shouldn't have to deal with Facebook at all. We'll also immediately copy it over to the BF site and start typing it up.

OK...am I the only one who is wondering why in the middle of the work week would they do this at midnight??? I have to get up at 4:40 a.m. and if I did stay up and catch the ad at midnight...I would be way too keyed up to go to sleep right away...so thinking I will set the alarm a few minutes earlier...try to hit the bed a few minutes earlier and see it in the morning....bummed about not catching it right away, but being alert at work is a must...oh well, work does provide me the means to feed the Black Friday habit...LOL

OK...am I the only one who is wondering why in the middle of the work week would they do this at midnight???

The time is a little strange. I would have done it right in the middle of the day. But they'll get a lot of news coverage tomorrow from it.

OK...am I the only one who is wondering why in the middle of the work week would they do this at midnight??? I have to get up at 4:40 a.m. and if I did stay up and catch the ad at midnight...I would be way too keyed up to go to sleep right away...so thinking I will set the alarm a few minutes earlier...try to hit the bed a few minutes earlier and see it in the morning....bummed about not catching it right away, but being alert at work is a must...oh well, work does provide me the means to feed the Black Friday habit...LOL

AGREED! Debating if i want to even try to stay up and then turn around and get up a few hours later...thinking sleep to be able to function at work so I have a paycheck to BF with is going to win out LOL

I think it's funny...You all say you are debating, going to bed early and so forth...Yea Right! Your going to lay there look at the celing or have you face in the pillow and think..it might me close to 12.What are they going to have, I gotta know.......and can't sleep! Anyway good night if you can...LOLOLOL

I think it's funny...You all say you are debating, going to bed early and so forth...Yea Right! Your going to lay there look at the celing or have you face in the pillow and think..it might me close to 12.What are they going to have, I gotta know.......and can't sleep! Anyway good night if you can...LOLOLOL

I'll sleep if I take my tylenol pm now....that may be the only way now that you have made me think about not being able to sleep...LOL

I have to tell ya ive been doing BF for 15 years starting with the year the Furby came out.yeah im old.LOL.WM seems to always be the sought after ad for the cheap mixer or the 4.00 fleece pj pants that shrink after ya wash them or the HUGE selection of cheap DVDS weve seen over and over again but yet every year there we stand waiting with our sleep deprived hand on some shrink wrapped pallet that we hope will make our loved ones very happy on Christmas morning.WM is on to us.they know we will be there no matter what they do.4 am 10 am midnight it doesnt matter.Last weeks FB preview(leak) of the early ad had us all in a anxiety ridden state and once again we were let down.Now here we all are again waiting for 12:01 probably to find out underwear will be .99 but only until 12 am but then from 12:01 to 4:00 am we can get matching socks.This really is the most silliest thing i can think of that i do but I LOVE IT!!!!!!Bring it WM.Ill be here at 12:01.If i get disgusted and throw my laptop well so be it.I really am hoping to see the shark mop again for $30 mine just crapped out.BTW i often wonder if anyone buys the protection plans for the $3.00 blenders.He He He...

im not expecting too much - walmart has had my hopes up just to be shot down for weeks- them liars - The only thing I think they'll really have that I'm looking for anyway is disney pjs for $4 or $5 bucks.... not worth the fight - i can get them at penny's where they have an array of disney stuff this bf! :)

I'm staying up!!! There's no way I could close my eyes and not wake up every 5 minutes thinking "Is it time yet?". I'll just grab some Starbucks on my way to work in the morning, I'll be good.

And all of you folks should be ready to stay awake all night anyway......it can be a practice run for the big night :g_laughin

im not expecting too much - walmart has had my hopes up just to be shot down for weeks- them liars - The only thing I think they'll really have that I'm looking for anyway is disney pjs for $4 or $5 bucks.... not worth the fight - i can get them at penny's where they have an array of disney stuff this bf! :)

Sad thing is the pjs like alot of the other clothing items are still there the next day at the same price.Ive gone numerous times after BF and have found alot of the BF items still there and at the same price.But come on who you kidding....You know youll go.lol