OMG Christmas Commercials!!

mgmckny

I just saw my first true Christmas commercial, others have hinted or pushed their layaway but nothing so overt. My family was just wished "Merry Pringles", complete with Christmas tree!! Could'nt they have waited until it clicked over to November !??:eek:

We went trick or treating last night and a family had all the Christmas decorations up and was wishing the trick or treaters Merry Christmas instead of Happy Halloween. It was crazy!

LOL...I can see how that and the commercial during movie flick can be a little disconcerting if funny even:P....that's not as bad as the religious folk we have around here who instead of just turning off lights or not opening door give a sermon about how you're going against god etc etc etc.....try explaining that to a 5yo

We went trick or treating last night and a family had all the Christmas decorations up and was wishing the trick or treaters Merry Christmas instead of Happy Halloween. It was crazy!

WOW that's unique, don't think I've ever heard of that before. . . Were the holiday decorations inside OR out, or BOTH?

I have wanted to dress my son up as a Xmas tree or Santa before, but my husband said NO WAY... they are two costumes you rarely see.

I saw a TRU book commercial & a layaway commercial, but no other xmas commercials...

I saw the first abc family countdown to Christmas commercial yesterday I was SO EXCITED!!! Also last night when we were trick or treating there were kids singing up on the roof top, I thought that it was cute then the next house that we went to had their Christmas tree up so maybe thats why, they saw that they had their tree up but SO EXCITING! I am one of those people that have their tree up before Thanksgiving but thats all I can think about is that house that has their tree up (jealous) I think is what it is, because I know that dh wouldn't ever let me put my tree up before Halloween!

:cheesy:

I wish I had fun neighbors like this (seriously) I was putting stuff out around Veterans Day last year and I got a dirty look and head shake from someone . .. . :mad: scrooges...

They were decorated inside and out! They had a big tree inside with presents already wrapped under it and they had lights on the bushes outside with lighted garland around the porch.

Not Christmas but I just LOVE this new ad. It is in black and white and it is for Johnson & Johnson baby wash. The Mom is giving the baby a bath in the sink and saying "I always loved tall, dark and handsome so how did I fall in love with short, pudgy and bald?" The baby then has this little grin...I always smile or tear up or both :fluffy:

I got egg nog last week @ Wal-Mart! It's impossible for me to walk by it without having any :) and yes, it's all gone now

I was SO tempted but I'm not sure it'll be the same without some alcohol mixed in AND my new medication means no more alcohol for me.