Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Count me in for another attempt, i've only been doing this for at least 5 years. :cheesy:

Its all about the build up, the good deals. And the time spent camped out with everyone else that is there for the same reasons as yourself. I know sometimes participating in thanksgiving is difficult when things like this are done. But man, some people just don't get what it means to us diehards. Its a holiday all in-itself.

I love sitting around the table planning after Thanksgiving dinner with all the ladies. I spend HOURS on GottaDeal.com checking out the ad previews, reading the forums, planning where I am going to go first and after dinner we take and make one final attack plan.

I love EVERYTHING about Black Friday. It's my 2nd favorite day of the year (Christmas is #1). I love all the research and planning beforehand. I love scanning websites to see which ones go live and when so I can grab the deals online. I love going out shopping in the wee hours of the morning w/my Gingerbread Latte in hand. I love talking to people in line while we wait to get in the store. And I love saving my family money so we have more for other things we need the rest of the year.