Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Ack, I posted this to Facebook too so I hope I'm not double dipping but:

I like being part of the madness!

Like tdanette said, I like to be a part of the madness... My favorite part is telling someone where they can buy a toy cheaper than they are spending and help them save money.

Edited by Iliveforblckfri

I love the spirit! Most people are really nice, and there is such a feeling of the holidays! I love the planning, the lists, and, of course, getting a great deal!!! I am a single mom of five, so I need to save as much as possible or they don't get anything for Christmas! LOL

Black Friday has become a huge bonding experience for my daughter and myself. We spend more time planning than eating on Thanksgiving Day then spend Black Friday working together to score the best deals. That night we share our conquests and start planning for the next year. GottaDeal.com is an important part of our strategy and we call each other as sales post. Thanks!!!

I love love love all the wonderful beautiful ads....and getting things at a fraction of what they would normally cost....I love being past the point of exhaustion and then I love being able to tell others the wonderful time I had waiting in line with others to make my kiddos Christmas the best ever....I love coming home a nice warm house that still smells of Thanksgiving and doing an all day gift wrapping frenzy...but most of all I love knowing that after that day I AM DONE..and usually only have to worry about stocking stuffers, so I feel like I can spend more time enjoying the Christmas season :))