Easiest Contest Ever! Win 1 of 10 Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

It's t-shirt time! This one will be the easiest one yet.

Simply reply to this thread with your favorite thing about about Black Friday.

For you forum lurkers, this is a great chance to make your first post. Register for a free account if you don't have one and post away (registering will also get rid of those annoying ads).

The contest will run until 8pm ET on Thursday. At that point I'll randomly choose 5 winners who will receive Black Friday t-shirts.

If we can get at least 200 people to reply to the thread, I'll double the number of prizes to 10 t-shirts!, so send this page to your friends/family, post it on Facebook, etc...

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

My favorite thing is the excitement of wake up super early (maybe this year don't even go to bed at all) be in line with my attack plan, and get ALL the items that I want from all the stores. It is my own satisfaction and mission accomplished to get everything and so far I have been successful every year. Also, the snow globe from JCPenney.

Definitely finding the best deals! I love looking thru all the early ads! I love spending the time with my sister and friends! We always meet some great people while waiting in line! It's always a lot of fun. Although we now just stay up on thursday since the stores open so early on friday!

It is the official kick off of the Christmas Season for our family and a major Holiday Tradition at our house...that is the best thing about Black Friday...the planning, plotting, anticipation just adds to the excitement of the season. :yup: