What's on YOUR Christmas List?

AudreyNicole

i had the original ipad sold it but would love the new one ... new diamond necklace or same one that my dh gave me for my birthday 3 years ago but got picked up by my dd2 and so needless to say hasnt been found since , kitchenaid stand mixer(more of a wishlist item) paula deens southern cooking bible

I have no idea. I usually by myself the big items and family buys me smaller things. Not sure this year I want anything big. What I would love is impossible -- more free hours in the day to do the things I love and enjoy the things I already have. lol

Leather jacket

Steve Jobs biography

New Angels perfume from Victoria's Secret

Gift cards

...and as small and silly as it sounds, I want one of those neck pillows that you can put in the microwave that smell like lavendar. I've never bought one and I have neck pain, as well as getting cold in the winter.

I've got another one lol....

I would like a job. Nothing major, just something that I can do while my kids are at school. No one wants to hire me because I've been a SAHM for 7yrs. I want to work but apparently lazy HS or college kids are more hire-able then me. I haven't sat on my butt I choose to take time off and raise my kids. My hubby says I should not worry about it and just continue doing the volunteer work that I do and raise our boys. But I want something for me kwim.

TV and Kindle Fire I'm getting for myself with DH's blessing :)

I want a RC helicopter.

I wanted a Kurig but I don't really drink enough coffee to justify the $$$ and the counter space.

And I'm grateful I'll be able to spend Christmas at home instead of in the city I'm currently working. Didn't expect that. Wasn't even hoping for it.

here goes :

amazon gift cards to buy books for my kindle

mall gift cards (I need clothes and like to pick them out myself)

maybe a new cd for my car ....never buy them ....love adele !

a iphone 4gs ! lol

I usually don't buy a lot for myself and sitting here thinking about what I would like to have is kind of hard ! I think of something and then think "I don't really need that" or "that cost way to much" lol

I want a hot chocolate maker..lol. I have had it on my list for 3 years and nobody ever buys it for me. I just don't want to buy it for myself so it just sits on my Amazon wishlist..lol

My cousin bought me one of the hot chocolate makers about 3 years ago. It has been used 1 time. And I like hot drinks. Just a warning, it's one of the the things that seems so cool and then the novelty wears off. Then I was like, ok where's the packet of hot cocoa?? haha :yup:

My mom always insists on getting a list from me, so I submit one every year with a few things in a variety of price ranges for her. :) This year I would like new black boots, jammies, slippers, a flash drive, a new digital camera, a new teflon skillet, some glass coffee mugs, a 3-crock warmer, new wallet, iTunes GC, and B&BW stuff. (It's pretty much the same list every year.) Then I always write "and surprises!!" at the bottom, because she always picks out the coolest little things. She'll share this list with my two brothers, and call my husband repeatedly from now til Christmas to discuss it. Moms never change. I'm sure my sons will go through the same thing with me once the Santa years are over. Lol

The ONLY thing I want is to somehow find a way to keep our house and buy the kids some of the things they want......

My heart goes out to you. What a tough year it's been for so many people. We were in the same position with the house a while back. For what it's worth, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

DH list for me : A bengal kitten (thats all I want and I will wait until after christmas for it if I have too)

My mom and MIL and Step MIL also ask me for a list, this one is harder :(

Kindle giftcards

SD cards

....see I am drawing a blank :( The rule is it has to be something that is only used for ME and they won't get me giftcards that could be used on the kids either....Limit with my step mil is about $200, Limit with my mom is WHATEVER (lol) but I try to stay around $100 because she has 12 grandkids to buy for ;), Limit with MIL is $50 but I try to stay in the $20-$30ish range...

Just a few things really.....

I'd like my husband to take my 2 sons shopping to pick out a Coach bag for me, I've never had one & always wanted one & the kids have surprisingly good taste.

would Love a simple pair of leverback earrings from my husband (that HE picks out and I don't have to hint about) do not need to be extravagant, nothing even more than 100.oo, I'd just be happy if HE liked them and chose them...

dinner out with just husband around holidays (this never happens) and

for DH to seriously clean out and organize the garage

but I doubt any of these things will happen :(

I think the only thing i really want this year is for dh to convert our spare bedroom into a craft room for me.. He's so handy and does a great job :) I've become a crafting fool and have crap all over the house lol. Got my second craft show coming up in a few weeks so that doesn't help with finished stuff all over and it would be nice to have a place to store it all :) He offered to do it a few weeks ago and I told him no don't worry about it but I've decided to take him up on the offer... and seeing as I just got a Cricut and a new camera for my birthday I don't think I need anything else lol

I think the only thing i really want this year is for dh to convert our spare bedroom into a craft room for me.. He's so handy and does a great job :) I've become a crafting fool and have crap all over the house lol. Got my second craft show coming up in a few weeks so that doesn't help with finished stuff all over and it would be nice to have a place to store it all :) He offered to do it a few weeks ago and I told him no don't worry about it but I've decided to take him up on the offer... and seeing as I just got a Cricut and a new camera for my birthday I don't think I need anything else lol

Do you have an Etsy shop?

Do you have an Etsy shop?

not yet ;) lol ... i'm kinda seeing how the craft show route is gonna go... the first one wasn't bad but I didn't do as well as I wanted to but I learned ALOT!! I got my cricut last night and OMG am totally in love with that thing lol

My list keeps changing because I keep adding more to the kids' lists. (More money for them = less money for me, but that's ok. ;) )

First I wanted a mom's ring -- you know the ones with all your kids birthstones in them? The Christmas after my first son was born, my husband surprised me with a ring that said "Mom." It was just a cheap $20 ring, but I've worn it for 17 years now. Our last child will be born right before Christmas, so I thought it was finally time for a birthstone ring.

Then, I saw the Kindle Fire! lol But, I'll probably do like a previous poster and wait for some reviews.

But, mostly, I just want a really great, family Christmas this year. We'll have a new baby and this will be the last Christmas before my oldest goes to college. I want to make some great memories.

My DH was laid off on Tuesday. For Christmas I would like for him to find a new job, and if he doesn't find a job, I would at least like affordable health insurance until he finds one. Our list has changed a lot this week.

Hope your DH can find a job! I know the feeling...my boyfriend was laid off only a month before Christmas last year. I know companies are hurting as well and it's always hard to let employees go, but at this time of year it's even harder. May your Christmas wish come true!

Kindle Fire w/ Vera Bradley Cover & Pandora beads/charms

I just recently found out about the Pandora beads & they've just opened a new store in our mall. These are pretty cool! Do you also get the Troll beads? You'll always have an idea for a gift to give or receive with these.

Sidenote: Kindle Fire is on my waiting list too...