JcPenney coupon in mailer today for Nov 2 - Nov 7

noehlp

Got a JcPenney sales catalog/mailer in the mail today (not a huge catalog)

On the back page:

Save $10 on $25 Any purchase - cutable coupon

November 2 - November 7 only

Does appear to require a promo code and a validation code for online use - so I'm posting it only in the offline deals forum for now. Check your mailboxes.

I got a post card today with $10.00 off $10.00 purchase. I used it tonight and spent over $30.00, so I got $10.00 in JcPenney fast cash. Unlike Kohl's cash, you can use it JCPenney fast cash right away on whatever you want.

Jealous!!! I would love a $10 off $10!

I got a post card today with $10.00 off $10.00 purchase. I used it tonight and spent over $30.00, so I got $10.00 in JcPenney fast cash. Unlike Kohl's cash, you can use it JCPenney fast cash right away on whatever you want.

Got mine last week too and it's good until Dec.24.

Going Christmas shopping at Penney's!

I have received two $10 of $10 purchase coupons in the past couple of weeks- one good for this week, and one good until December 24 (I am saving that one for black friday :) ), and I do NOT have a JCPenny credit card. I do use my debit card when I shop there though, but I doubt they go by that. I have maybe spent $50 (probably less) there this year, so it can't be that I am a big spender, I am guessing I am on some mailing list.

I went today and it was like they were giving stuff away!

It was crazy busy-lines were very long but they had every available cash register open (plus the extra ones).

I was going to do two transactions but the things I had were even more on sale and after spending too long

trying to find an item for around $5,I gave up.

I might go back tomorrow early when it's not so crowded.

It's a great deal though :)