24-Hour Black Friday T-Shirt Sale CLOSED!

Brad

OK, since many of you have asked about being able to buy a Black Friday t-shirt in case you don't end up winning one, I'm going to give you a one-time chance to buy one tomorrow (Sunday) starting at 12pm ET (11am CT, 9am PT).

For this sale, the only payment method accepted will be PayPal, so if you don't have a PayPal account, you have a day to find someone who does and make arrangements with them. No cash/checks/money orders will be accepted. No exceptions.

We're also going to limit it to one shirt per person, and you must be a forum member to buy a shirt (just another perk of having an account). We're not going to advertise this on the main BF site or on Twitter/Facebook - it's for the forum only.

If you didn't check the forum in time and you're reading this late and the sale is now over, too bad :P You can still try to win one :)

Here's how to order a shirt:

1. Starting tomorrow (Sunday 10/23) at 12pm ET, send $15 via PayPal to [email protected]

2. In the "notes/comments" section, you must include several pieces of information: the full mailing address you want the shirt sent to (if different from the address PayPal automatically sends), your selected shirt size (L, XL or 2XL only) and your forum username.

3. Within 24 hours, I will confirm your order either via e-mail or PM.

There will only be a limited number of each size available for this sale. I will keep this thread updated as sizes sell out. The ordering deadline is Monday at 12pm ET.

The $15 price include shipping to the US. International addresses are extra. I'll also throw in a 2012 GD magnet calendar with each shirt.

If you have any questions, reply to this thread.

Again, this sale starts Sunday at 12pm ET. DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS EARLY!

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

Edited by Brad

thanks Brad. I know its your busy time of year so I hope this go over well and smooth for you.

This almost feels like standing in line waiting on the doors to open up on BF. Will keep refreshing for that link to be posted. Can't wait.

Paypal is not that bad, especially now that you can use it at a lot of major retailers: Sears, Walmart, Best Buy and more. I like using it on 'smaller' websites too so they don't get my CC info. You know you want that shirt ;).

Don't tell me these things aren't completely sold out yet. With all the whinin' and cryin' y'all were doin' earlier about wantin' a t-shirt I'd think they'd be long gone by now :tongue1:.

that's why we could never get hoodies, lol. everyone wanted them, but when we had the poll to see how many would actually pay for them (as they are expensive), the results spoke for themselves.

i talked to the printer and as long as i let him know by tomorrow afternoon, he can add more to my initial order, so they wont "sell out" - i'll just have to order more for certain sizes, but this way everyone who already won a shirt should get their first choice preference for size.

that's why we could never get hoodies, lol. everyone wanted them, but when we had the poll to see how many would actually pay for them (as they are expensive), the results spoke for themselves.

i talked to the printer and as long as i let him know by tomorrow afternoon, he can add more to my initial order, so they wont "sell out" - i'll just have to order more for certain sizes, but this way everyone who already won a shirt should get their first choice preference for size.

I would be willing to pay a decent amount for a hoodie as I seem to be getting cold easily these days... Of course I might have to take a second mortgage for the size I would need. But if you got a big enough size for me and put the logo on the back, I would truly be a walking billboard!!!

We did the hoodie poll a few years ago. I'll look into it again before next BF. It's really too late to have them for this year.

I have a few GD hoodies that I had made earlier this year as a limited trial. Blue with GD logo embroidered. I think I have 5 of them left. If anyone can send us one of the big BF ads (Target, WM, BB, TRU, Sears, etc...) before we post it or see it elsewhere, I'll send you a free hoodie :D

We did the hoodie poll a few years ago. I'll look into it again before next BF. It's really too late to have them for this year.

I have a few GD hoodies that I had made earlier this year as a limited trial. Blue with GD logo embroidered. I think I have 5 of them left. If anyone can send us one of the big BF ads (Target, WM, BB, TRU, Sears, etc...) before we post it or see it elsewhere, I'll send you a free hoodie :D

I'm gonna try but I'm leaving in 18 days for a cruise..