Keurig Accessories

Just wondering which ones are best. My MIL wants one of these for Xmas, and I thought I should buy a couple of accessories with it. Does the solofill or the my kcup reusuable filters do a better job. What else is a MUST have for this brewer. I think I am going to get her the B60 brewer, but trying to decide where to buy it. At Sams/BJs with all the coffee or at Kohl's with 30% off. Dillemmas. lol

I got a killer deal on mine... Got the Platinum edition. Here's what I did..... Went to Kohl's

They had the Special Edition model on sale for 149.95...out of stock. So I asked the Cust service if I could have the Platinum Edition for Special Edition price... She said yes :)

$249.95(original price) paid $149.95 less 30% plus Kohls cash($30) Final Price: $75 plus tax

Lesson of the day: It nevers hurts to ask customer service;)

Edited by 3 boys
spelling

I got a killer deal on mine... Got the Platinum edition. Here's what I did..... Went to Kohl's

They had the Special Edition model on sale for 149.95...out of stock. So I asked the Cust service if I could have the Platinum Edition for Special Edition price... She said yes :)

$249.95(original price) paid $149.95 less 30% plus Kohls cash($30) Final Price: $75 plus tax

Lesson of the day: It nevers hurts to ask customer service;)

WOW! Would you mind coming to do my shopping?

I got a great job at Kohls as well. I got the b60 when it was on sale at kohls and used a 30% coupon on it so I ended up spending like 60.00 for it! I was psyched , plus I got the 10 dollars kohls cash which I used towards the Carousel which I DEFINATELY recomend! So you should get that if you are looking for good accesories!

Qvc has special packages of the keurigs, which gives u kcup, water filteration system and extra kcups. They had it as a today's special value last year for the Platinum version.

They have a show Sunday, October 30, 2011 from 4 – 5 p.m. ET. Just for Keurig