Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

photo 1......follow the grey buggy road.....follow the grey buggy road...we're off to see the geek sqaud, the most wonderful geek squad of all...we'll find they are a wiz a wiz if ever a wiz there was!

photo 2....everyone ready out there? alright, on your mark....get set.....

photo3.....how did i let my wife talk me into this....deer dont even get up this early...

#1 - Oh Dear, what is the matter, there are 150 geeks in front of me, and am standing here just so I can report back to Brad, that I got my $99 tv!

#2 - What!?! - The memo was a joke - I wasn't supposed to wear YELLOW today?

#3 - I gave up going hunting with my buddies to stand here to get my old lady that damn door buster item, I should of just read Brad's Gotta Deal Forum!

1. In a surprise to the retail world, umbrellas became the hottest sold-out item this Black Friday.

2. “You two, you’re cute, you’re in. But the dudes have a cover charge. Bruiser, let ‘em in.”

3. No cell service in an electronics store? D’oh!

Photo #1 little do they know by the time half of the line gets in all the door busters will be gone.

Photo # 2 hold on dont open yet I want to see the excitement on there faces for a little longer.

photo #3 guy in the back "i cant believe I waited so long and forgot what I came here to get"

Photo 1: Wonder what would happen if we just walked to the front of the line and jumped in right when the door opened?

Photo 2: Good job guys! All 500 of you are waiting in the cold for the 20 laptops we have on sale today!

Photo 3: This is the last time I trade "puddin" for going with my wife BF shopping!

Picture #1 - It can rain, it can pour, but I promise I will be the 1st one in the door!

Picture #2 - There is a box of door busters up on the roof if anybody wants to go get them?!

Picture #3 - Customer plays hide n seek with employee to get extra 20% off

Edited by Miss Star
spelling error

#1--"And finally tonight, in an unusual Black Friday promotion, Best Buy awarded their entire store to the first guy in line. His entire neighborhood was called in to carry the building home."

#2--"Are you ready out there?? THREE...TWO..ONE...UH--A HALF...A QUARTER--I'm just kidding, folks, you still got a half-hour to wait in the rain. I crack myself up, sometimes..."

#3--"JIMMY!! JIMMY! I'm in the red coat, see me? OO-WOO!! Yes, right here by the register! Get the--JIMMY, LISTEN--are they DVD R-PLUS or R-MINUS?? Only the R-MINUS is on sale! Get two! JIMMY! Get two--I'm holding up the line! HURRY!"

1. Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these black friday shoppers from the swift completion of their appointed shopping duties.

2. Thumbs up, we are ready to rip you off and make you wait in line for 2 hours. And don't forget your service plan.

3. All of this for just a few days of deer hunting. (The girl infront of him is texting her friend at the end of the line about the guy crying behind her.)

1. What, this isn't the line for the beach? I have my umbrella in hand, what gives?

2. It's all good, we figured out how the door opens and it only took 4 of us!

3. After waiting outside for days, I realize I'm at the wrong store....

Fun contest!!

#1- RAIN!!!! REALLY!!!! NOW!!!!

#2-L-R

*Guy #1 (newbie black friday worker)- "I'll just stand here and look cool with my earpiece in..........they wouldn't dare run me over coming in"

*Guy #2- "Suuurrre we'll let you in early!! NOT!!!

*Guy #3- "Maybe I can hold the doors closed and keep all these loonies out!! Hey, you over there, are you going to hold your side closed or what!!"

*Guy #4- "I'm bored! Isn't it time to go home yet?"

#3- Guy in red & yellow jacket- "Man, can this line move ANY slower! I can't believe my wife actually sent me here TODAY, of all days...no, what I can't believe is I actually came here TODAY!! NEVER AGAIN!! Is she EVER going to hear about this!!! I'm tempted to leave....but if I do she'll just make me come back again!!!! Man, can this line move ANY slower!!!"

#1 Neither Rain, sleet, gloom or doom will keep this wheelchair girl from her duty - SHOPPING

#2 Watch out boys, this wheel and her girl are super powered.

#3 Midnight is the sleep time for some, but this wheelchair girl is just getting started so watch out all

#1 But Martha, I told you to get off your hands and knees...you can't sneek up to the front of the line whether you think your invisable or not!

#2 You want a good laugh guys? Let's hold a sign up saying "the back door is opening first"!!!

#3 What do you mean the delivery truck is late bringing the DOORBUSTERS???

Photo 1- Ok everyone, one more time, 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...

Photo 2- I told you dressing up like store employees wasn't going to work at getting us in early!

Photo 3- I don't believe this, I stood outside in line all night and NOW I gotta get in another line for a wristband???

#1: Hmmm---maybe there is a shorter line called "Worst Buy"???

#2: Okay, it's yellow team vs. blue team---last team with a man standing wins! Ready....set....

#3: Oh no---look at the looks on the faces of the people behind me--- I KNEW I should not have eaten that bowl of beans last night!!! :gdblush:

1) The tears from the out of luck shoppers are really coming down this year!

2) Yeah...we got the iPhone! Good luck getting your hands on the ONE we have in today!

3) Oh man! Nine hours camped out in line, three hours to get all my stuff and wait in line to check out....and I forgot my wallet at home!