Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

Picture #1

(Lady with the tan umbrella)

I'm pretending that I'm looking for my daughter in the line and I will stand at the beginning of the line to see what happens.

Picture #2

OK ready? I give the thumb up, then you open the door and we run to the back of the store.

Picture #3

Mom, the guy behind me was trying to take away the BB ad that I have in my plastic bag and I said NO WAY, now he is crying. What should I do now?

1. According to recent polls, most of these people have no idea what they are standing on line for, let alone do they realize it's raining.

2. You remember the plan right? Knock over the people on the OTHER side of the door first, right....

3. <cry> I have been standing inline for three days and now they tell me this is not the line for the pedi eggs my wife wanted for Christmas????She is going to kill me

#1 - (Lady in the grey checkered shirt) I'm not carrying around an umbrella on Black Friday! I just go with a plastic bag to cover my hair!

#2 - Just give them a thumbs-up and keep smiling boys. Maybe they won't notice we don't have any iPads!!

#3 - Oy vey! I can't believe I did this willingly!

1) Can you find the 5 things out of place in this picture?

2)Thumbs up sign to the BF crazed shoppers in line - part of a Best Buy Employees job

Opening the door for all the BF crazed shoppers - part of a Best Buy employees job

Being a Best Buy employee and knowing this only occurs one time a year PRICELESS...(for everyone else there's shopping online)

3)Big Boys do cry, when Best Buy deals go bye bye bye, yes they do cry!

#1 Little did they know they were about to be abducted by aliens.

#2 Am I the only one wondering why the door is red? Is it like the red phone?

#3 A face palm can only describe not remembering why you're in line, priceless.

Edited by Klownicle

1) Ready? On three you scream “Look it’s Justin Bieber!” and run the other way. Then we’ll be first in line!

2) Dude you go ahead and give the thumbs up. I’m not chancing it. I’m hanging on to this here door for dear life!

3) I can’t believe I fall for Black Friday every year. I should have known my wife wasn’t going to the bar at 4am.

PHOTO #1

Hey BigJimSlade! Can I use your port-a-potty for $5? It's an EMERGENCY!

PHOTO #2

Hey BigJimSlade! The heat is on in HERE! (gives him the thumbs up)

PHOTO #3

If I would have followed the advice on Gottadeal.com, I wouldn't be in this mess and would have gotten that new iPad.

#1 These umbrellas will shield us from the flying electronics and DVDs once we get inside!

#2 Dude stand back...you don't wanna know where that thumb is gonna end up once I open this door.

#3 I am wearing my trusty camo hat, I'm invisible, so I'll just stand here and sob like a 2 year old

Photo 1: "Oh. Dear God - Just what we NEED - RAIN!... Now we'll be soaked for the rest of the darn sales! - I KNEW I should have done this on the internet!"

Photo 2: "We Have the POWER! You Go NOWHERE until WE say GO!" ::: Thinking to themselves... "We are NOT making enough Money to d0 the S**t!" ::::

Photo 3: "I am SO Friggin Tired! WHY don't they have a Starbucks with SUPER LARGE Coffees in this place?!?"

1) Follow the yellow bright signs, follow the yellow bright signs, follow follow follow follow

2) When yellow shirt crosses blue shirt we become green for go, then stand back guys!

3) Honey, I'm standing right behind you, quit with the calls already!

1) People should know when they are conquered---Gladiator

2) At my signal, unleash hell---Gladiator

3) (Man with hand over his face talking to himself)--"Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."-- Pulp Fiction

Photo 1:

When I first got in line, this was still a Circuit City

Photo 2:

A thumbs up sign won't work much longer, FIX THE DOOR!

Photo 3:

I'm not sure which hurts more, I couldn't get any deals, or people making fun of my Redskins jacket.

1) Shopping carts strategically placed so people can ditch their umbrellas in them when the store opens.

2) Lady outside just offered him a date if he'll hold the doorbuster for her.

3) I can't believe after waiting here all night my wife just bought the item on line.

#1- Is this not the line for the Mary Poppins Convention?

#2- George realized once the doors opened, that mocking the people on the outside wasn't really the greatest idea after all.

#3- Black Friday Rule #13- Play peekaboo with other customers to distract them from getting your doorbusters!

photo 1 - Hey lady, where do you think your going, the line ends here, it begins at petsmart

photo 2 - its ok, my belt will hold my pants up until i open the doors

photo 3 - omg i cannot believe he is drinking out of that cup i used 4 hours ago.

1. Someone really should tell all those Gotta Deal shoppers we only got 5 HP Tablets for 99.99.

2. Houston you ready? I'm going to open on the count of 3.

3. Remind me agian why I'm standing in this line??

Photo 1-Walking up to Best Buy three hours AFTER it opened, Jane was shocked at the line, thinking she was going to "just run in and out really quick".

Photo 2- You look a little chilly! Suckers!

Photo 3- Oh geez, I *knew* I shouldn't have had that double shot Venti Caramel Macchiato while I was in line. And why, oh why, did I just laugh at my wife when she suggested an adult diaper? I can already hear the "I told you so!"

#1: Real BF'ers don't wait in line with umbrellas.

#2: Does anyone else feel like they're caught in an episode of "The Walking Dead"? These people want IN!

#3: (guy in red/yellow jacket) Oh damn, I'm not supposed to be AT Best Buy, my wife said the TV at Walmart was the best buy this year. *idiot*

Photo #1: These "Black Friday" patrons will be searching for the "Best Buy" on cold and flu medicine after waiting outside in that kind of weather.

Photo #2: "Your frustration level is only going to go up from here!"

Photo #3: "I could have been out hunting for deer right now instead of hunting for electronic deals!"

#1: Neither rain, nor snow, nor dark of night... will keep me from getting doorbusters!

#2: (gentleman holding the right door) So, any of you guys ever been to the Running of the Bulls?

#3: Slowly shuffling hordes, dazed expressions... either I'm at a Black Friday sale or in a cheesy zombie flick!