Contest: Caption Photos & Win Black Friday T-Shirts [Winners Posted]

Brad

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/bfshirt2011.gif

Another t-shirt contest! We've done this one the last few years and it's always been pretty fun, so we'll do it again.

Below are 3 photos from past Black Fridays. Come up with a caption for each photo and post them in this thread.

Entries will be accepted until 5pm ET on Friday afternoon. At that point, I'll choose 5 of my favorites to win Black Friday t-shirts and then (for those of you who aren't as creative, lol) I'll choose 5 more at random from all the other entries to also win shirts, so we're going to give away 10 total t-shirts for this contest!

If you've already won a BF t-shirt in a previous contest, you can't be selected as a winner again, but you can still feel free to post your captions.

Also, while you can feel free to post more than one set of captions, there is a limit of one entry for the contest per member.

Good luck and here are the photos:

PHOTO #1

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption1.jpg

PHOTO #2

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption2.jpg

PHOTO #3

http://i.gottadeal.com/blackfriday/images/caption3.jpg

#1 These umbrellas aren't really blocking the bright lights from the sign at all... how do they expect us to get any sleep while we wait?!?!

#2 Ok, guys on the count of 3 I will open this door... and then we run.. ready... 1.... 2.... HEY SLOW DOWN!!!!!

#3 The doorbuster deals were fake.. but America's Most Wanted has made another arrest

1.)Mooo....

2.) My momma always said I made a better door than a window. Finally I get paid to do what I'm great at! Whoo Hoo!

3.) Finally!!! OK, here we go. Now, where's my wallet? Did someone steal my wallet!?

Wait, where was the last place I remember seeing my wallet...?

On the bedside table....oh you've got to be kidding me. I left my wallet at home?

Who does that!?!? <moan> I can't believe I left my wallet at home...again...

#1: Not giving up, these diehards are going to wait until the next shipment of whatever the hottest going gadget is comes in - despite not knowing what "it" is.

#2: Everyone good out there? Good... BTW, BF has been canceled...

#3: Now I know what the wife meant when she said payback's a ***** during labor...

#1 - Wow! Look at this line, I wonder if we will make the movie in time.

#2 - Houston, it's a go for launch. Countdown in 10, 9, 8, ............. Wait for me to move first.

#3 - Oh Man! How many of these things is she going to make me stand in line for. Can't we just order this online?

1. I'm not sure if my husband is really worth all of this! He better be getting me something nice.

2. I hope this isn't the last time I get to do a thumbs up sign!

3. Oh man, this lady in front of me had too many deviled eggs yesterday. I'm trying not to cry, but the smell is so horrible!

I'm not trying to be gross, but #3 really happened to me last year. (I was the one standing behind the person, not the one with gas!) Lol

PHOTO #1

Hey! That lady with the tan umbrella is going to try to gyp in line!!!!!

PHOTO #2

Yep, I got it put aside for you!!!!

PHOTO #3

No, please, don't take my picture! She doesn't know I'm here!!!

Edited by Brad

1. Um, yeah. Does anyone have a dollar I can borrow? I forgot my money for the porta potty! wahhhhhhhhhH!

2. Ted: Should we tell them we are all out of doorbusters now or later???? Ed: Just give them the thumbs up like me and pretend nothing is wrong.

3. OMG! I can't believe we camped for two days and you forgot the coupon we needed for the deal!

Photo one

Man with long hair, Hey dude whats the line for, I am looking for my wife she said she was here

Photo two If I give them the thumbs up maybe they wont notice we didn't get the shipment if door busters in, smile every one

Photo Three

I waited in line for three day's and all you wanted was a zip drive

Picture 1:

And when the rain stops, you can use the umbrellas as weapons! NO ONE steals Black Friday deals from Best Buy shoppers.

Picture 2:

Guy in Yellow: We’re good to go!

Guy in Blue: What’s this “we” stuff? You’re not the one holding the door!

Picture 3:

Old Man: Don’t tell me this is the checkout line… I’m getting too old for this.

1) Great we are number 325!! I told you not to make us wait while you ate that extra piece of pie!!

2) Jeff giving the yearly thumbs up to shoppers, right before his yearly trampling!

3) OH NO!! my wife is going to kill me! I left her shopping list from Gotta Deal at home!!

1. The rain on the ground gave the sidewalk a glow..

while 500 people wait for a doorbuster...

but there is only one available and of this they dont know!

2. Hopefully if I give a thumbs up and look extra friendly they wont be so angry when they realize we only have one of those doorbusters available!

3.- Buying new camping gear to camp out 5 days early and be first in line for that doorbuster your wife wants $80.00

-Waiting in the freezing cold eating bags of cheetos and coke til the store opens on black friday for that doorbuster your wife wants $15.00

- Being first in line for that doorbuster your wife wants, waiting in line for 1 1/2 hours in a line that wraps around the inside of the store and getting up to the front of the line only to realize you forgot your wallet...priceless!

good luck everyone!