What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

Hey Jets, I'm going to down in Myrtle Beach for BF this year (I'm from PA). I was wondering if it's as crazy down in MB as it is around here where you have to line up at like 2:00 at BB for a ticketed item (earlier this year I guess with a midnight opening). Or, because it is a summertime vacation spot, it's less crazy and you can wait longer to get in line.

For the first time in I don't know how many years..(5 maybe?) I will be shopping in my own hometown area... Lee County FL :( I had really wanted to be in Orlando to shop this year, but no one in my family wants to go with me. I will not do Black Friday shopping in another City (spending 2 nights out of town) alone.. not when I am shopping with all those packages and bringing them back to a hotel room alone.. :no:

Douglasville, Ga. With my aunt and mother. :) Fun Times! Can't wait!!! Might also go to Newnan Ga this year. They closed the Kirklands in our mall but there is one down there. Not too far to drive either.

I will be in Newnan, but there is no longer a Kirklands. You will ave to drive to Peachtree City for it. There is a mattress store where Kirklands use to be in Newnan.

Clearwater, FL here!! But I'm keeping it low key this year, Walmart @ 10 pm then Costco @ 8 am.

Yay! Someone from clearwater like me! :D

But I am leaving town this weekend to Houston so I won't be back until after BF first year not going to be in the area.

You must tell how it goes at Walmart. Are you going to the one on coachmen or on missouri? I would never dare to go to Walmart I'm pretty much scared.

Yay! Someone from clearwater like me! :D

But I am leaving town this weekend to Houston so I won't be back until after BF first year not going to be in the area.

You must tell how it goes at Walmart. Are you going to the one on coachmen or on missouri? I would never dare to go to Walmart I'm pretty much scared.

Hi there! I'll try to go to the one on Coachman since it is now a Super Walmart. It's been a tradition for the past 7 years so I'm keeping up with it. Everyone says I'm crazy for going to Walmart but it is all part of the fun, lol. I hope you have a good time in Houston!