What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

St. Leo isn't far from where I live at all. The first year they opened a new shopping center here it was nice, nothing in there was very busy. Got to BestBuy and the line was all of 15-20 people deep. Waited for the doors to open walked in nice and calm. Got everything we wanted. Since then it's a tad more packed though.

Cool! Lake Jovita is where he is exactly. I remember how bad the lines were for the one year, got what I was after at the Toys r Us, and at least everyone was pretty well-behaved even with the crowds.

I used to spend vacations in Franklin as a child. Many happy memories (not to mention a nice ruby ring from a stone I found when I was 11).

Nice!! :) I help out my friends at the mine they run, totally native stuff, got a nice ruby on our last trip, lot of good sapphires this season too. Franklin has grown a good bit from the time of the heyday of the mines (though now most of the mines are gone). I was shocked at how much was left at the Wal-Mart when we went in. I may try to take a video this year if it is the same.

If I do any shopping, it'll be online only cause we won't be home on BF and my dad, who usually drives me to Target, will be in bed at midnight when they open. Usually he would drop me off at 5 AM and pick me up like 2 hours later.

I'll miss out on the free gift card they usually have for spending $100.

Arab ALABAMA!!! I love my town, but this is the FIRST time I have ever gotten to shop here on BF.......On the sad side, I have never been here because I have always been with my mom in Pensacola FL.......But I recently lost her to cancer in July....... I miss my mommy....

Spent the last 2 years in Bismarck, ND, but now I live in Stevens Point, WI. We have a few less stores, but I'm looking forward to smaller crowds. If I really need something from a store we don't have, I can just make a 30 minute drive.