What city will you be shopping in this year?

jellybean051901

I will either be in Long Island, NY (the Nassau Hub area, relatively close to where I live in Queens) or else in Lancaster or Harrisburg PA (where we may be visiting inlaws).

Update: It looks like it will be Long Island NY Nassau Hub area again this year.

Edited by mcwalker
update

How long is the line outside BB at the Rockaway Mall? I may have to go there if I cant get online or HHgregg does not have it

I never go to BB on black friday. But for what I have heard, some people start lining up on Thursday and by an hour before they open, the line is around the building.

I haven't camped out at BB in a few years, not since the crowds starting getting there on a Tuesday... Haven't even done Target in a couple of years.... Usually I shop online and help Brad with the listings but if I can get an extra job, it would be great... have a senior and the cost of living is high and going up for me...

As one of the Mayors of Best Buy in Jacksonville, We do have some authority to help out friends on Gottadeal on occasion! I don't know which location on the Southside that lines up on Tuesday, but I am friends with the scoundrels who still camp out at Orange Park. :gd_pirate

As one of the Mayors of Best Buy in Jacksonville, We do have some authority to help out friends on Gottadeal on occasion! I don't know which location on the Southside that lines up on Tuesday, but I am friends with the scoundrels who still camp out at Orange Park. :gd_pirate

Yes, mayor, I've seen the previous newcasts.... LOL. What I need is a loan to be able to afford what I want. Really don't have that many needs this year, but cross fingers for a part time job...Then I can give reports on the moods of the people in those 2 hour lines...

Yes, mayor, I've seen the previous newcasts.... LOL. What I need is a loan to be able to afford what I want. Really don't have that many needs this year, but cross fingers for a part time job...Then I can give reports on the moods of the people in those 2 hour lines...

Yeah, I ended up on two television stations, but no IPAD, hehehe. Looking forward to seeing you and Gator Pam this year if you can make it!

Since I just got asked to cook Thanksgiving dinner for my relatives, I will be in Anchorage Alaska again.

As we only have two stores where I live, and as my nephew says, "My quickie marts are bigger than this." It always is nice to fly into town. This year I will be using my new pilot's license to get myself there.

I lived in Orange Park when I was about 5 (about 22 years ago) and then moved to Middleburg and lived there for a few years. Now I am in AL, but I miss Florida..

Kingston, NY if I go out; otherwise I'll be shopping online.

You seem to be the closest to my hunting grounds, lol. Not sure which stores you go to but every year I hear reports about the lines there. Although where I go we have lines, they start much later and are not as long as the Kingston or Middletown areas.