Harbor Freight Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

We have those flashlights noehlp and they are great. DS15 keeps a couple in his bookbag for when he is walking home from the bus and its getting dark. We also have them attached to our

dogs leashes for nighttime walking

Edited by racerfan
more info

We have those flashlights noehlp and they are great. DS15 keeps a couple in his bookbag for when he is walking home from the bus and its getting dark. We also have them attached to our

dogs leashes for nighttime walking

Thanks for the recommendation! Item 1 now officially on my BF list (well a few packs, unless there's a limit)

I don't see anything in the ad that's all that special. The tool box for example is the same price in there regular ad. That laser thermometer is $29 now or $24 after the 20% coupon in every add. The flashlights are $2.39. Is it worth fighting a crowd for a $ or two. I'd rather wait somewhere else.

To view the ad scan quicker, right-click the link and click 'Save Target/Link As' to save it to your computer and open in Adobe Reader.

I save them immediately to my computer in case they have to be removed, lol. I've got several years worth of scans :cheesy:.

Today I finally took the time to walk around/visit Harbor Freight for the first time.

I checked out the flashlights that will be on sale (2-pack). Decent size, perfect for stocking stuffers. However they are only $1 more right now - so...

I was intrigued by the variety of tools/trinkets this store carries! A lot of the brands I've never heard of, however I'm not a big 'tool' person.

• 2 weeks later...