$299 Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle w/ $75 Gift Card at Target

dwc designs

yeah, but it is just the 4GB version...

True, but the 250gb hard drives can easily be found online for as little as $60. So $359 total plus the $75 gift card is about $284 for the 250gb Kinect Bundle compared to $399. No camping needed. I know it takes the fun out of the deal though:cool:

True, but the 250gb hard drives can easily be found online for as little as $60. So $359 total plus the $75 gift card is about $284 for the 250gb Kinect Bundle compared to $399. No camping needed. I know it takes the fun out of the deal though:cool:

From all the research DH (he is a programmer and knows tech stuff) has done (we are looking for one for DS), adding the hard drive is never as effective as getting it pre-built with it installed. They are much, much more prone to problems when you add the HD. later. I've seen this price several times over the last few months including at TRU & Best Buy.

Target is offering a deal that may be better than BF prices.

Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle for $299 plus $75 Gift Card

Target

http://akimages.shoplocal.com/dyn_li/280.0.75.0/Retailers/target/EPS_111009_p01_a_b_101802_ec299.JPG

Thanks, I took advantage of this... my son is not much of a gamer, has no desire to do on line gaming~ he's much more into music and sports. I think the 4 gb will be fine.

From all the research DH (he is a programmer and knows tech stuff) has done (we are looking for one for DS), adding the hard drive is never as effective as getting it pre-built with it installed. They are much, much more prone to problems when you add the HD. later. I've seen this price several times over the last few months including at TRU & Best Buy.

I'm sure come BF they will have the 250gb system with a gift card. I'm guessing it will be somewhere in the realm of $100 since they are offering $75 on the 4gb. This deal is perfect for the casual gamer, but for the full use they almost make it mandatory to get the 250gb model. As long as you get an official HD you should be fine. My biggest suggestion would be to get the warranty. I love the Xbox system, but it is prone to problems in general.

I took advantage of this deal only because my XBOX 360 just died (had the original system from 5 years ago). Not only that, but I could not pass up a $75 gift card since my wife and I are in Target about 2-3 times a week.

Your husband does know that the hard drive is not built in right. Its an external either way you buy it. The only internal memory is I think 256mb.

Glad I could help. How old is DS? There are some really cool games for the Kinect system.

He is 18, a fresh in college. He's actually had a Wii system since they came out, used it mainly for guitar hero and sports games, but he's ready for something new.

Your husband does know that the hard drive is not built in right. Its an external either way you buy it. The only internal memory is I think 256mb.

Yup. Going by the truly geeked up, using it hours on end type gamer sites. Decided we will hold off getting one for a while. Both kids are too young. There just aren't enough games rated E or E+10.