New *rumored* Military BX BF ads

BrandyJervas

Looks like poor Bongo can't stand it any longer either.... :sidesplit

Thanks! I found a whole bunch of funny photos the other day... I've added them to my photobucket.com account. I just have to wait for the right moment to unleash....

Oh, what the heck, here's another appropriate one:

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Funny/you-have-annoyed-monkey.jpg

Sorry I was typing the info to be uploaded I just submited it to them but it's for the military BX and it's legit I have it in my hand I saw it at the shoppete earlier and grabbed it. I wish it was for target though. The BX also has a Saturday before Thanksgiving sale. Well hope that helps.

Brandy

Well, in order to not go crazy, I'm just going to assume that even if it's legit, that it's for one of the Air Force stores that I have no access to. Now I can sleep just fine.

I had hoped that this would help console Bongo, too, but I fear it may be too late, as I found this doing a Google image search:

http://www.rove.com.au/pics/s2003-e38/rove/killer/mrbongo.jpg

LOL.. I'm so excited I can't help it. :D

But I had a new idea I think I should patent... A computer that automatically refreshes every 10 seconds or so when you want it to. :cheese:

Actually that is already possible and you can do it right now:

You'll need the awesome web browser FireFox and install the reload every extension.

Reloads webpages every so many seconds or minutes. The function is accessible via the context menu (menu you get when you right click on a webpage) or via a dropdown menu on the reload button Keywords: auto refresh, auto reload

I live on post so I am really excited about the PX ads - especially since you can PM there! I can't wait to see it. I was at the PX this morning and didn't see anything. Sorry for all of you who can't use this - the PX can be great for certain things - especially when you live in TN and have 9.5% sales tax offpost!!!