Dell Coupons in Canada?

Dr.Who

Hi, I just found this great site and forum...from the great white north!! Anyone know if the 'DELL' coupons available online are useable up here in Canada? I don't see any stipulations on their page? I don't suppose they are, but just thought I'd ask. Thanks!:)

No, the Dell coupons on the site are not usable in Canada.

However Dell does release some coupons occasionally for their Canadian site but there are typically nowhere near as good as the ones for the US:

Save an additional $100 on select DELL PCs when you spend over $649 with coupon code 2P2NR45K4TW?23.

Expires November 10, 2005.

Save an additional $200 on select DELL PCs when you spend over $1599 with coupon code LL7W?TRDZKJFB$.

Expires November 10, 2005.

Dell Canada

Any interest in GottaDealCanada.com? :P

Brad, now there is a good idea...GottadealCanada.com!! Are you serious?

Sandra

Well I have the domain, don't know when or if anything will ever be up. I'm sure you've noticed that there are very few Canadian deal sites - the likely reason being that there are an extremely small number of canadian retailers who a) have good enough web sites and (more importantly) B) have affiliate programs for those sites. You have Dell and Amazon and that's about it, so you see deals for the same stores posted over and over again (much like RedFlagDeals which is a very good site). But we're going to look at the idea sometime early next year and see what we can do :)