Toys r us big book 2011

momof3luvs1

Yesterday in the mail I got a sale book with a coupon and it said valid from 10-7-10-29. So this makes me think that the big book this year will definatley be starting on October 30th!! Anyone else hearrd anything about the release? My guess is that it should be leaked in a bout 2 weeks if that is the release date :D

I know that they mail out the Big Book to customers, but how do you get on that mailing list? Do I need to just go to the website and request one, or call their customer service? I've always been confused about this book. Do they send it out in the paper on Sundays? Sorry, for all of the questions. With a toddler who seems to think he wants everything he sees on TV, shopping is crutial this year :)

If I remember correctly last year the sale started on halloween and was posted here on the 23rd but was delivered to someones house the (22nd), so I am pretty sure that next week the big book will be going out and someone should have it by 1 week from today! HURRAY!

I usually get mine out of the sundays paper. I hope they have not changed it up. That is usually the only way I know what to buy my daughters. They have learned how to record stuff on tv just because I always say I have no idea what your talking about. So now they will just show it to me.

I usually get mine out of the sundays paper. I hope they have not changed it up. That is usually the only way I know what to buy my daughters. They have learned how to record stuff on tv just because I always say I have no idea what your talking about. So now they will just show it to me.

Not to worry. it will still come in the Sunday's paper next week. Ppl on their mailing list usually get them early and they usually have extra perks (coupons) that are not in the book that come in the paper.

Guest vita555

Not to worry. it will still come in the Sunday's paper next week. Ppl on their mailing list usually get them early and they usually have extra perks (coupons) that are not in the book that come in the paper.

Omg I'm excited let's get started

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal