Official Black Friday VIDEO GAMES Discussion Thread

Brad

What about the best deal on a xbox 360 250GB with or without Kinect. If without is there a great Kinect deal?

I'd kill to find one of these online as well, but so far the only places I've seen with a deal on the 250GB system is best buy and sam's club. I haven't found any information that BB will have it online, Sam's might if you are a member.

Walmart will have Arkham City on sale for BF for about half the price. If it's true to their other sales the last several years, you'll have to be in store to get them for that price. I think it was 25 or 28 this year?

I happened to visit the store a couple weeks ago to start my layaway and saw that they have the XBox 360 Arkham City selling for 60, but it also contains the Arkham Assylum game with it as a bundle, same price as just the new game. If you were interested....

I'm hoping to find a deal on the Assassin's Creed Revelations game for the Xbox- so far I haven't seen this title on sale and it's the one and only thing that the hubby wants. Does anyone have any info on where I can pick this up for a bargain?

BestBuy will have it for $34.99 on BF.

I happened to visit the store a couple weeks ago to start my layaway and saw that they have the XBox 360 Arkham City selling for 60, but it also contains the Arkham Assylum game with it as a bundle, same price as just the new game. If you were interested....

This is what I need! My husband was telling me about it but I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I might have to go to Walmart at lunch and see if they have it. I'd rather just get both now.

I think I read that the Assassins Creed Revelations will be a lightening special for 24.99, I just don't know when (on black Friday)... I'm looking for Skyrim & Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare :( my son decided to put his requests in tonight!

Just clarifying, I heard that games was going to be $34.99 as a Lightening special on Amazon, not $24.99. ???

I think I read that the Assassins Creed Revelations will be a lightening special for 24.99, I just don't know when (on black Friday)... I'm looking for Skyrim & Call of Duty 3 Modern Warfare :( my son decided to put his requests in tonight!

Any discount from $60 will be a welcome discount! :) I made the mistake and already put Madden 12 on layway at Walmart for full price($60) as well before seeing that they're offering it for $25 this year on BF as an in store deal. That has been an annual request for my son for the last few years and I've had to go to Walmart during their early opens and position myself by the game to pick it up. At least this year, they've got some really great prices on clothes for the kids there as well (Socks, jeans, underwear, etc.) so it might be worth the trip out tomorrow night after all. Unlike years past, I don't have credit cards, I just have a finite amount of cash and when it's done- it's done. That's why this is my favorite "Holiday". Not so much the Thanksgiving, because I'm generally Thankful and try to be so all year long, but because it's like my little personal mom hobby. :)

Happy shopping and Fantastic savings to you all! And Happy Thanksgivings as well!

Did anyone besides Game Stop actually get Zelda Skyward Sword Bundles in store? I tried BF at Walamart cuz it was $59.99 and I saw none. Not even in anyone's cart. Today I called a couple TRU's cuz they have the BIGI 50% games when you buy the Skylanders starter kit (those are the 2 games I need) and one guy said they never had any in store. That's 2 sales I missed out on.

I preordered mine on amazon 2 months ago and paid weekly on it. They sold out of their preorders the day after I ordered mine. My son didn't want me to take a chance at walmart and I'm glad I didn't because I didni't see any there either. I don't see any online even now.

Did anyone besides Game Stop actually get Zelda Skyward Sword Bundles in store? I tried BF at Walamart cuz it was $59.99 and I saw none. Not even in anyone's cart. Today I called a couple TRU's cuz they have the BIGI 50% games when you buy the Skylanders starter kit (those are the 2 games I need) and one guy said they never had any in store. That's 2 sales I missed out on.

Bestbuy had them in stock with a $10.00 giftcard last Sunday. Gamestop told me that they only got the number of them in that they had pre-ordered. I didn't see them at Walmart either.