amazon questions?

tokanm

I have shopped Amazon a few times before. I was happy with the ease of the transactions. I would like to do my BF shopping online this year. My question is..is there an Amazon tutorial? How do you find the deals, other than the daily deal, get free shipping, price drops etc?

I did just order the Wizard of Oz DVD for $5.xx

I would love to know if there is a tutorial as well! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Amazon, and seriously order something almost daily that is something I honestly need or find an awesome deal. I put things in my cart and as soon as I visit my shopping cart, it alerts of price change or availability. I will be placing 2 larger order on Tuesday for some electronics for my boys that happen to have some great pricing promotions, and I do not have to worry about fighting the crowds later.

I have shopped Amazon a few times before. I was happy with the ease of the transactions. I would like to do my BF shopping online this year. My question is..is there an Amazon tutorial? How do you find the deals, other than the daily deal, get free shipping, price drops etc?

There are more general guides on shopping like this one:http://manuals.makeuseof.com.s3.amazonaws.com/MakeUseOf.com_-_Shopping.pdf

If you go to your homepage, there is a deal link. On here, on the toy sale forum, are links to the amazon toy clearance. During xmas season, we keep the lightning deals up at all times. Be sure you buy from amazon and not the 3rd party sellers. Prime shipping only works on amazon sales. I am on there all day long in kindle forums and just preordered the kindle fire. I am putting 25.00 a week on an amazon gift card, and when it ships in 6 weeks, it will be paid for. During xmas , you should have prime for the 2 day free shipping so you can grab teh cheap stuff without having to wait till you get 25.00 worth . Sign up for free amazon mom/. It's just a free program that gives you specials on mom things ., but it comes with 3 months of free prime. When mine runs out, I just use one of my other email addresses and sign up again. I have 1 and 2.00 items coming here daily during xmas for free.

Yes, Just in cases, i entered my granddaughters age. They just ask you if you ahve a child, my mom signed up and just put my name , but with my granddaughters birthdate. They don't check it out, they want the sales in the baby department, a lot of them are everyday stuff like listerine and cameras.

I thank you all for this info...very helpful :yelclap:

My prediction is that my credit card will be melting over the next several weeks.

Amazon Mom question...since my babies are now grown men can I still qualify?

Amazon offers free shipping on many of their items already, for orders over $25. However, if you sign up for Amazon Mom, you get 3 months of Amazon Prime which gives you free 2 day shipping.

I want to do this again this year, but not sure if I should go ahead and sign up now, or wait a little bit. I want to make sure it doesn't run out before christmas. what is a good date to sign up? thanks.

I want to do this again this year, but not sure if I should go ahead and sign up now, or wait a little bit. I want to make sure it doesn't run out before christmas. what is a good date to sign up? thanks.

I think when you sign up you get 3 months free, and then each time you spend $25 in the Baby dept in one order you earn an additional 1 month free - so since there's less than 3 months left of 2011, I would think you are good to go anytime. hth

I think when you sign up you get 3 months free, and then each time you spend $25 in the Baby dept in one order you earn an additional 1 month free - so since there's less than 3 months left of 2011, I would think you are good to go anytime. hth

Can I sign up for Amazon Mom AGAIN, since I had it last year for the 3 months and let it end. But would love to have it back again this year. Or is it a one time thing?

Can I sign up for Amazon Mom AGAIN, since I had it last year for the 3 months and let it end. But would love to have it back again this year. Or is it a one time thing?

When it runs out, just get another gmail address and sign up a new amazon account and amazon mom. I use my husbands or kids name and use my same home address and credit card info. I have 5 different amazon accounts. By the time I go through them all, I can start over. I have never had to pay for prime shipping.

• 1 month later...
I have several emails and when one expired, I signed up again. Over on amazon kindle forums, those people acted like I commited murder. They were horrible and if I post now, they call me a thief, prime stealer. I was shocked. One of them said he actually contacted amazon. If they find out a non household member is using someones prime, they act the same way.