Black Friday t-shirt update

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Heard from the printer today - shirts will be printed early next week, so I should have them soon.

Also, I'll be including one of these new calendar magnets with each BF shirt I send out :)

http://i.gottadeal.com/main/images/merch/calendar_magnet.jpg

For everyone asking about other merchandise (grocery bags, etc) I'm going to ask that you wait until after BF when I have more free time and we'll figure something out to let people get what they want. Maybe I'll be able to clear out all the swag I have by the end of the year so I can get some new stuff for 2012.

So if you want a chance to get some GD merch, don't leave after BF is over - we're open all year long.

For those of us that promise to stay all year and wear our shirts to help bring more traffic after Black Friday, would you be willing to let us buy a shirt?? (I might have missed it, but I didnt see it if it has been posted yet, lol.)

Stay tuned...

Another update: because of the sale we had, the printer had to have more blank shirts shipped in, so the shirts won't finish printing until Monday at the earliest. You'll still have them in plenty of time for BF, just not in the next few days.

I'd be willing to buy one as a well because I never win any contest I enter online. I take all these store surveys and never win anything either.

It's easier to win here. Brad sometimes gives away 10 shirts in one contest and your odds are better because the amount of entries is smaller ;). So step up to the table and enter a contest and good luck.

Another update: while we wait for the shirts to be printed, I printed shipping labels for everyone who has either bought or won a shirt.

Good news: all of you will get your first choice of size

Bad news: I'm basically out of 2XL's for future contests. I'll have a few left but I have to hold those in case there are shipping issues.

So for future contests, you'll have your choice of large or XL only. I may have larger (and smaller) sizes left in the regular GD shirts, so if you win a BF shirt and can't use a L or XL, let me know and maybe we can substitute a regular GD shirt in your preferred size.

Yay!!!! Can't wait to get my new shirt. My husband took it upon himself to use the one I got last year as a "work" shirt. I came home one day to find him mowing the lawn in my BF shirt....which he had CUT the sleeves off of!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that day was the first time in 13 years that I felt like I could kick him to the curb...lol. He didn't realize the importance of that shirt until I didn't speak to him for a few days. :mad: Needless to say, I don't think he'll even look at my new shirt for fear that I might smack him in the head with a frying pan...:yup: