Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com In The Media

bigjimslade

Here is the Fox 30 news story

http://www.fox30jax.com/content/topstories/story/Black-Friday-campers-already-in-place/13S41TrVwEWJErvOYOqsUA.cspx

Channel 4 and Fox 30 have been on us all day today! They are here now raising their booms on the big trucks for live broadcasts. The funny thing is that Fox 30 did not ask us for a time slot, so they have to wait!

As I write this, we are being visited yet again!this time by First Coast news and Channel 4(again). Jim, if you could only see the booms and the lights! It is absolutely crazy! They are getting scoops on our morning routines.

I'm totally digging the car magnet. How can we (non-moderators) get one to help spread the word?

I sent him the only 2 of that size I had. Those are pretty expensive. I got them from Vistaprint via a Groupon deal. I have some slightly smaller ones that I'll make available at some point.

I sent him the only 2 of that size I had. Those are pretty expensive. I got them from Vistaprint via a Groupon deal. I have some slightly smaller ones that I'll make available at some point.

I'll be on the lookout for those. I would want to buy smaller ones anyhow. I have a car, not an SUV or minivan. Did you happen to get my PM about the promotional products?