Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com In The Media

bigjimslade

It was on my local news a few days ago. I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it. I am gonna go get the link and post it.

Ok now I can't find it on the news website, lmao. It was something about the walmart as being leaked the other day. I think it was the day the webcast was going on. I will look tomorrow and find it, it's been a very long day.

Stil can't find the darn thing. I heard it while I was making dinner last week or the week before. It was something about the ad for Walmart being leaked at whatever time on Gotta Deal. I will find it when I stop looking for it, lmao.

I did just see this one though, don't think its been posted yet. If you go down to the bottom of the page is mentions Gotta Deal as a place to find Black Friday deals!

http://gma.yahoo.com/consumer-guide-black-friday-2011-deals-184857189.html;_ylt=AlmX_yXFHmlLpBlmnFBrdt2rn.R_;_ylu=X3oDMTNxazRjZzh1BG1pdANUb3BTdG9yeSBNb25leVNGBHBrZwMwYmIyNjY1OS1kZWQ2LTMxMzUtYTkzNS1kZjVhYTk4OGE0OTUEcG9zAzIEc2VjA3RvcF9zdG9yeQR2ZXIDZTJhNjEzZTAtMDZmMy0xMWUxLTkyZWEtNjNmMTk2OTBmYTA2;_ylg=X3oDMTFqa3ZxZW5rBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRwc3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdANtb25leQRwdANzZWN0aW9ucw--;_ylv=3

Edited by persse3
update

You guys removed that Nate Berkus thing after it aired didn't you? :P What a waste of a segment!

Recap:

Buy cashmere, skip cotton(for bigger savings)

Buy popular items before they sell out. ******This is the most POINTLESS thing I've ever heard. I also didn't know you could buy things if they were sold out.

Save you receipts, read fine print (for adjustment info) *Only useful tip given, I already knew to do this.

Then he jumped to small business Saturday, followed by Cyber Monday for ONLINE sales. I guess it's good he didn't put it out on mainstream daytime TV that BF sales are usually online too.

I'd like to see how CNN or other news/magazine outlets would take to those tips. You wanna test BigJim?

We were just interviewed by FOX 30 and they will be airing it at 5:30 this afternoon. The reporter was doing a segment on doorbusters and they had been filming the tents and media hub. They keyed in on the Gottadeal shirt, and the doorbuster info on the back! We talked about the Gottadeal website and they were very impresssed with the deals that can be had in the best Buy ad. They will be coming back for another segment in a few days.