What is on your children's Christmas list......

tootsieroll23

Each year it gets harder to buy for the kids. :( This is what they want so far this year and I am sure they will add more. :D

DD always has the expensive items on her list. It makes it really hard to pick. She wants....

1) A dog (not happening)

2) A moped ( a big not happening)

3) A laptop (possible)

4) A digital camera ( she will be getting this on Thanksgiving for her bday)

5) Sims University

6) Laguna Beach Season 1

7) Abercrombie or Hollister clothing

DS will be easy........

1) Moon shoes

2) Dr. Dreadful

3) Yu-Gi-Oh gift tin

4) Any games for the GC especially Mario

DD :

Laptop

Nintendo DS dog bundle

Art Supplies

Clothes

CD's

Cranium game (which I won a few days ago)

MP3 Player or IPod

idog

DS: Zoo Tycoon for the DS

YuGhio Cards

Scene it Harry Potter (i think thats on sale somewhere I need look and see again)

DD:

Gameboy Advance SP

Sims 2 for GBA

Thats So Raven for GBA

More video games for the GBA or her Gamecube

Bratz dolls

DS:

PSP

Smackdown VS Raw 2006 for PSP

More games for the PSP or his Xbox

Are We There Yet and Spongebob UMD's for the PSP

Anything to do with wrestling

My girls have a time trying to figure out what they want themselves! WIth five girls ages 17 to 7......very few things left to find they havent had before. BUT..the oldest wants SIMS2/SIMS University and a few other xbox games....plus a new cellphone...hmmm...maybe.

The 14 yr old is very clothes oriented this year..and she wants a professional skateboard.....depends on that one too.

The twins are 11 and big time into jewerly, makeup and anything girly..which is actually a new thing for them.

My 7 year old..sooo...sooo easy.....anything babrbie, bratz, babydoll, but she does want her own gameboyadvance sp tis year since all the others have one.....so it shouldnt be too bad this year....or so I keep telling myself..lol.

Actually I am all done shopping...BF will simply be a fun extra day I think...except the laptop if I get it which will be for me..lol

:holiday02 Both boys want iPods, gift cards, money and video games. :holiday02 They also want the new x-box 360 which they won't be getting unless we win it in a contest, because we already have the other game systems and those games are expensive! Everything else they've asked for, I've gotten already and won't list in the event that they check out this website.:holiday02

I don't have any kids, but I do got a 13 year old brother and he has made me a list..:lolrun:

Fire emblem for GC..mom bought that one:D

Pokémon GX..I got him that one:D

nintendogs..got that one too:D

a xbox360...dream on!! I am not a bank..:insane:

I want to get him a board game cause I go over a lot and visit..but IDK of any fun games that will be challenging, but fun..Anyone know of any???

Gotta Love Christmas!!!!!!:holiday16:holiday02

My 3 year old wants ANYTHING to do with Dora... the Vamanos Van, clothes, bis sister dora... you name it, it has to be dora, lol. though should make for an easy xmas. :D

Oh yeah thats my 3 yr old dd too! Ialready got the van and two of the playsets ( castle and rescue center) when TRU had them buy 2 get 1!!

MIL is taking care of the big sister Dora and she is getting that dress up Dora for her B-day (12/24) with one out fit and the clothes cabinet!

Its all about Dora!!!

My son (11) on the other hand, he wants a new bike, which he is getting. He didnt ask for a portable dvd player but he is getting one so he will finally give me mine back!

Other than that I am guessing movies and PS2 games.....he really hasnt asked for anything other than the bike.

Each year it gets harder to buy for the kids. :( This is what they want so far this year and I am sure they will add more. :D

DS will be easy........

1) Moon shoes

2) Dr. Dreadful

3) Yu-Gi-Oh gift tin

4) Any games for the GC especially Mario

Where does one get those moon shoes??? my ds would flip for them!

Where does one get those moon shoes??? my ds would flip for them!

Well I have seen them at Target stacked on the top shelves, so I am sure they will have them on BF. Not sure what kind of price. Then TRU had them advertised in their Big Toy Book for 29.95. I am hoping to get them cheaper on BF. :D

Guest all2tired

9 yo DS wants

Tony Hawk's Underground (I think that's the name and not getting it)

Moon shoes

grinding rail (nope)

bike ramps

Air Hogs Zero Gravity

Spy stuff

trampoline (ain't happening)

7 yo DD wants

Amazing Amanda

earrings

bike

TV (not happening she's too young)

Here is my DD's list so far ...

Ipod Nano

PSP Movies

PSP Games

Xbox Games

Xbox 360 & Games

Movies

Game Cube Games

Ball Glove (custom)

Plasma Tv

Calayst Bat

Gift Cards : Abercrombie

Nike Custom Shox

Nike Custom Cleats

:)

15 yr old daughter wants:

Plane ticket to WI

Clothes

Clothes

And oh yea.. did i mention clothes? :tongue1:

Her birthday is the day after so I'm gonna surprise her with new rims for her car. (My brother's idea.)

9 yr old son wants:

Pokemon Emerald for GB sp

Pokemon X or something for GC

Any small scale GI joe guys

Moon shoes (no idea what these are)

And I can't remember what else he has circled..lol

Gonna surprise him with xbox.

His birthday is the 28th and he only wants me to get a 3 pack of some Army vehicles with men and guns for $40 at Walmart.. I can deal with that..lol

oh I hope those moon shoes go on sale.....30 bucks is a tad much for me....not for something IMO is sooooo dorky! lol

But then again...if its what he wants............

Thanks for heads up on where to get them!

Thirty seems to be the regular price, :eek: I think. I am hoping to get them for at least 24.99, but 19.99 would be great!

Thank goodness I don't have any little ones at home anymore...hehehe, but I do have 4 grandchildren..

the 11 year old boy wants

X-box 360 (I ain't buying)

computer desk (I am buying)

some kind of model engine that really works

clothes

7 year old grand daughter

Anything to do with fishing (easy)

10 months old grandson (he would be happy with a cardboard box)

2 1/2 yr old grand daughter

Everything she sees

I'm buying her a wagon.

Daughter:

Bratz

Barbie

My Little Pony

Strawberry Shortcake

Literally though ANY toy she would love at age 5

Son:

Bionicles

Keyboard

PS2 games

X-Box games

GBA games

Tennessee Titans stuff

Yugioh 2005 collector tins

HeroScape Game and expansion packs

Video Game chair

Basically anything over $50 LOL

DD will be 2 in January, so she hasn't exactly given me a list... But I pay VERRRY close attention to the commercials that catch her eye. lol. She'll be getting

Lights & Sounds Kitchen Set

10 inch "Sea Star" bike with training wheels (We wanted to get her a tricycle, but she wouldn't ride it! So we put her on the one with training wheels, and she took off. WHAT are we thinking!? :runaway: )

Appliances & Food sets to go with the kitchen (checked them off already!)

Care Bears

Cabbage Patch Babies

Disney DVDs (Cinderella in particular)

Dress up outfits and play make up.

The nephews haven't spilled their lists yet..but we know that if we can get the deals on BF, then their both getting new bikes. We're getting them board games too (Thinking BattleShip .. that way when they have sibling rivalrys they can take it to the game and have some real warfare. lol)