leapster?

I think you should be able to do better than that. Walmart and Target have them for $49.95 regular price. I think Walmart black friday ad also has it as a package deal with 3 games as well. I was going to get the Leapster and told myself I wouldnt settle for less than $45. But instead I picked up the L-Max for $75 at TRU friends and family night, combined with the $5 off $25 coupon.

I think you should be able to do better than that. Walmart and Target have them for $49.95 regular price. I think Walmart black friday ad also has it as a package deal with 3 games as well. I was going to get the Leapster and told myself I wouldnt settle for less than $45. But instead I picked up the L-Max for $75 at TRU friends and family night, combined with the $5 off $25 coupon.

I did the same thing got the L- Max at TRU with the 10% off joy card plus the $5.00 coupon, got the $10 gift card when you spend $75 and used that too. And my total with 9% tax was $73.00. Plus i got some good deal at CC on the games $14.99 each, so for $100 got L-Max and 2 Games

Not sure if you have one near you or not, but I have always found Value City to have great deals on the Leap Pad Products in the past. 2 years ago we bought 2 of the Quantum leap pads there with the extra books for about $20 less than what everyone else wanted for just the Quantum pad by itself. Last year I noticed they had a good deal on Leap Pad things too, but we didn't need the sytems then. These were BF deals.

I did the same thing got the L- Max at TRU with the 10% off joy card plus the $5.00 coupon, got the $10 gift card when you spend $75 and used that too. And my total with 9% tax was $73.00. Plus i got some good deal at CC on the games $14.99 each, so for $100 got L-Max and 2 Games

Did you earn the $10 giftcard from a previous purchase? Or did you earn it for this purchase and also use it at the same time?

I also heard Costco has the L-Max with case for $89.99.

I can never find the leapster games on sale. Not good sales like 14.00. Its starting to bother me. :mad: