Secret Santa 2011 Official Discussion Thread

eve

I received my SS gift OMG thank you so much mcapel4444. Everything was beautifully wrapped. I cannot wait to sit down and read the new Danielle Steel. I had it on order with the Library. I also received furry socks (which my DD13 said are hers and she wore to school) my favorite chocolate mounds and almond joy, holiday macaroni which we ate last night for pasta nite before the swim meet today, a little tea house which is on my windowsill, hot chocolate, gloves, and peanut butter santas (which DS15 took because he said they were his) Thanks you so much I loved everything!!!

Our family would like to wish you and yours a Very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2012.

How are we doing on shipping? Looks like quite a few still haven't received their gifts w/ 1 week to go before Christmas. Please let me know if you need an elf.

it looks that way, but by my count, everyone should have receive but 1 or 2... i think people are just not posting, idk?

A huge THANK YOU to everyone in the Christmas card exchange! I've really enjoyed them all and come on it's great to have something other than bills in the mail. :) Thanks again and I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

[ATTACH]6612[/ATTACH]

They look so pretty! I have all of mine hanging up too, and I agree that it's great to get something other than bills in the mail! Thanks everyone for taking the time to do them! :)

THANK YOU SO much to my ss for being my elf and coming thru when my ss didn't. Really sad that someone should ask to participate in a ss exchage, receive a gift themselves and then not gift one back. I really appreciate my elf being so nice and kind and thoughtful. Meant a WHOLE lot to me:)

the next few days are going to be kind of hectic for me also so .......participating in this has been one of the highlights of the season for me ...so thank you so much Eve for doing this and a huge "THANK YOU" to my oe and ss !! they both done a tremendous job of reading me so well with only my list to go by !! I would like to wish everyone who took part in the exchanges a "Very Merry Christmas" !! I wish you all well and enjoy the holidays with family and friends !!

I have received 19 cards, thank you everyone!!! It is fun to get the mail for a change , I have put all of them up in my office. Will try to post a pic if I can figure out how. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

My card table is overflowing! These are all the cards I've received from all of you and from friends and family. I don't know what I'm going to do if the mailman brings any more cards today! Thank you all for the wonderful cards and for having something to look forward to in the mailbox!

[ATTACH]6622[/ATTACH]