GottaDeal T-Shirt Contest - Enter Now!

Brad

This was hard because I don't think I have ever just spent 100 dollars on myself (kids are always first ;) ), but since I get to "dream" here....lol...I would say a weekend pass to the Cubs convention. Is that one thing? :D Hope so! If it's not then I'd buy a big fluffy Flokati rug for my family room. :)

I would without a doubt buy a pair of good web cams...one would go to my momma:hearthrob :hearthrob :hearthrob :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: and I'd set the other one up on my pc. She moved to DC a few years ago and I really miss and need my mommy time! I also have a two daughter and I want her to really know Grandma! This way we could chat face to face on even a daily basis...I miss her!:hearthrob :hearthrob :hearthrob :hearthrob

Since my 10th wedding anniversary is tommorrow (Nov. 4th), I would take my $100 and buy my hubby a new wedding band (his is all bent up from doing construction work)!!!

I am the type that I would do without in order to get my family the things they need or want!!!