Ace Hardware Black Friday Ad Scans Posted

Brad

We are happy to be the first site once again to provide you with another Black Friday scanned ad. This ad is for Ace Hardware and goes along with the list of items we posted last week.

>>> Download Link

The scans are in a .zip file (around 800KB). We suggest you save the file to your hard drive just in case we are forced to remove the ads later for whatever reason. Can't open the zip? Try this PDF version instead.

Also, keep in mind that in order to save bandwidth, provide an exclusive benefit to you, our members, and to prevent hotlinking, you need to click on the link from this site in order to access the file. If you post the URL on another site, they will just be redirected to our BF home page where they can register for the forum to access the ad.

If you need instructions on how to download and open the file, check out the instructions and demos in the WalMart ad scan thread.

You can always view an updated list of new ads posted here on the forum in this thread:

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=15792

which is stickied at the top of the BF forum :)

I am really gonna have to start paying more attention to that part instead of just going to the posts. But I am always afraid I am gonna miss somethin...sure enough I AM!!!!!!!!!!