What things are you hoping for the most on Black Friday to be good deals?

momof3luvs1

Bedroom TV's

Sweeper

Coffee maker

Target's 1000TC sheets

Not sure if this is true but I read that 300tc-500tc of a good cotton blend (ie egyption but i prefer sateen) is better than 500+tc because the sheet is woven so tightly it cant breath and will cause lots of sweating. I think it was in good housekeeping. You might wanna look into it before you choose which sheets to buy on bf since so many go on sale.

Well I ended up buying a 60" LED last Monday at BB. The three year no finance charge put me over the edge. So far love the TV although the Steelers looked just as bad as they could have on it yesterday!

Not sure I agree that 3D is a fad. There are 4 stations on Directv that broadcast. Also, ESPN just signed an extension for Monday Night football and they stated they would probably begin 3D broadcast of the NFL in 2014. I am just amazed at the 3D picture. I was really a doubter, but it Is truly awesome. Also, gaming is beginning to put out 3D games. We have Kill Zone 3 and it is incredible in 3D.

I recommend caution on 3D electronics. Read last week that the studios are backing away from 3D as they are cost more to make and less and less people are going to see them. Unless the networks are going to start broadcasting in 3D, which I doubt is coming anytime soon, it's looking more and more like a fad.

I'm looking for a good deal on

- DS Lite for DD

- xbox games for my nephew

- golf clubs for DH

- baby clothes & nursery items (especially a bassinet)

- household items since we've moved from an apt to a house

Hey long time no see, lol. House? Baby???? details and welcome back

My middle son wants a Nintendo DS. Last year for black friday they were $89. The price now is $99 so I'm hoping for a good deal this year.

I'd like a tv for our bedroom. Maybe a soda stream for my husband and a xm radio w/subscription.

If you get a soda stream let me know! I was an area manager for them in the NJ area (they were called soda club then) and i still have my machine. there are some neat recipes you can do! my machine is about... 9 years old now.

Not sure if this is true but I read that 300tc-500tc of a good cotton blend (ie egyption but i prefer sateen) is better than 500+tc because the sheet is woven so tightly it cant breath and will cause lots of sweating. I think it was in good housekeeping. You might wanna look into it before you choose which sheets to buy on bf since so many go on sale.

I will! Thanks!

My middle son wants a Nintendo DS. Last year for black friday they were $89. The price now is $99 so I'm hoping for a good deal this year.

I'd like a tv for our bedroom. Maybe a soda stream for my husband and a xm radio w/subscription.

Not sure about the prices on the soda stream, but Kohls has it in their ad starting tomorrow for $79.99 and you would get 30% off using the code making it $55.99 plus you would get $10 in Kohl's cash. The ad says the mixes will be on sale too but no price is given.

Yeah, I am hoping that they are around the 50-60 range. I want to get my 4 year old one (will be 5 by christmas) but don't want to give more than 60.00.

I'm hoping walmart does the $50 Itunes card for $35 again this year.

I'm hoping for this as well. Does anyone happen to remember when (date) they did this last year? Thanks!

ETA: By using the search function I was able to find it -- it was an electronics sale on 11/05 - 11/06 last year.

Edited by MattnMissymagic

For those looking for a good deal on the Wii -- in tomorrow's Target ad (09/18/11)they're going to have a Mario Kart bundle(game & steering wheel included) for $134 and you get a FREE $20 gift card.

I am so unsure!! I know I want to get this for DD for Christmas but I keep thinking a better deal might come up on BF ????? Thanks for cluing me in though!!!

Havent really thought about it much yet but would be nice if I could find a 22 inch HP Monitor under 100 since mine doesnt work with my computer I'm stuck using moms 20 inch. Also hoping for Amazon to have some good deals on IPAD's so I can use my points to get one. I am sure I will come up with more as the season wears on and I find out what my loved ones are wanting for Christmas.

Laptop or tablet and a 3ds. Does anyone know if the ads that are posted on the other bf's website are for this years sale? It says 2011.

I highly doubt it. GD almost always has an ad posted first if it has leaked. The other sites prob just updated the year, but they're last years ads. If WalMart is posted, then you know its not real lol ..they always keep their stop their ad from being posted until like the Monday before BF.

I highly doubt it. GD almost always has an ad posted first if it has leaked. The other sites prob just updated the year, but they're last years ads. If WalMart is posted, then you know its not real lol ..they always keep their stop their ad from being posted until like the Monday before BF.

It was last years :mad:

Edited by pudd75