What things are you hoping for the most on Black Friday to be good deals?

momof3luvs1

Looking for the following:

DH-Upgrade his laptop

DS 19-32 inch TV

DS 17-$$ towards a used car

DD 16-Iphone/Ipad (or camcorder, has a flip but wants a new camcorder?)

DD 14-Ipod Retina

DS 11-BB Gun

& I would love a new tablet and a Littman Cardialogist Stethoscope ~$180!!!

Everyone else is all taken care of and will finish up my kids Hollister/American Eagle/Aeropostle usual clothes gifts from now until Christmas by picking up clearance stuff little by little. Am thinking that the Ipod Retina thingy, laptop, tv and tablet will probably be the things I go camping out for on Black Friday though!

Guest vita555

Looking for the following:

DH-Upgrade his laptop

DS 19-32 inch TV

DS 17-$$ towards a used car

DD 16-Iphone/Ipad (or camcorder, has a flip but wants a new camcorder?)

DD 14-Ipod Retina

DS 11-BB Gun

& I would love a new tablet and a Littman Cardialogist Stethoscope ~$180!!!

Everyone else is all taken care of and will finish up my kids Hollister/American Eagle/Aeropostle usual clothes gifts from now until Christmas by picking up clearance stuff little by little. Am thinking that the Ipod Retina thingy, laptop, tv and tablet will probably be the things I go camping out for on Black Friday though!

I know the ds will be 79 lcds will be 189 for the 32 inch the 42 inch will be 279 and the Wii will be 99 with 30 dollar gift card movies will be the same but better titles and blue ray player will be 39 video games will be very dirt cheap I should be the black Friday expert

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

Guest vita555

I need a ipod touch for my daughter...I know they probably won't go on sale but I am hoping to get one with a good gift card.

I'm sure you will

My girls haven't really mentioned anything about what they want yet. They are too busy looking at Halloween costumes lol ...but, I'm looking for the usual; clothes, boots/shoes & toys. My dd3 likes the zhu zhu pets, so I will get her a few hamsters/accessories now that everybody is not willing to kill over them lol, I'm also going to get her the leappad explorer, hope that goes on sale for about $15/$20 less, but with how popular it is, I doubt it. Gotta get some wii games, ds games, board games and some blu ray movies. My bro is easy, I will get him the madden nfl 2012, I still don't know what I'm gonna get my mom, grandma or dad/stepmom. We do a big Christmas party for the kids every year, so I don't have to shop for 15 individual gifts for them.

Guest vita555

I hope the iPad goes down are they sale the first one cheap I just want one so bad

I hope the iPad goes down are they sale the first one cheap I just want one so bad

You should really just start saving to get yourself one; Apple doesn't put their stuff on sale. At most you can hope for a gc with purchase but the price will not change.

Hoping to get a good deal on the Wii for my DS and a good deal on the DS lite for my DD. I could also use two more 19" tvs for the bedrooms. Other than that my kids are asking for things like fishing poles and boots lol dont know that i will find any real great deals on those.

I'm in the market for a 55" LED 3D HDTV although my wife is not aware of this yet. :wife:

Any advice in that department would be appreciated! :thumbsup:

Also, probably some 20-27" LCD HDTVs for bedrooms.

Not in need of any puters, but would likely grab a laptop for a friend or family member.

I'm in the market for a 55" LED 3D HDTV although my wife is not aware of this yet. :wife:

Not in need of any puters, but would likely grab a laptop for a friend or family member.

Tell her LED's throw off a lot less heat, so she won't get overheated while she dusts it. You are only thinking of her comfort.

I am hoping for good quality pots and pans in the $100-$150 range. A decent camera for $40 or less for my daughter, and cheap Wii games would be great. I would say cheap Disney blu-ray that my daughter doesn't have yet, but I don't think such a thing exists. I might buy a smaller tv and/or blu ray player for her bedroom and give it to her for her birthday. The current tv is a giant box that takes up her entire desk.

I recommend caution on 3D electronics. Read last week that the studios are backing away from 3D as they are cost more to make and less and less people are going to see them. Unless the networks are going to start broadcasting in 3D, which I doubt is coming anytime soon, it's looking more and more like a fad.

I need sheets and towels. Our household items could use an upgrade. One of our TV's died this year, so I would like a 40 inch or better for around $400. My kids are spoiled, so I'm not sure about them yet. lol. I know my ds5 wants a megazord. My ds16 wants an Iphone... My ds12 changes his mind weekly...so idk.

Definitely the blu-rays and cheap tv seasons. Last year I bought the blu-ray player and no blu-rays. I'm kicking myself now for that one. Especially all three Lord of the Rings blu-rays for cheap. :( "sigh"

Buy.com has the The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (Theatrical Blu-ray Edition) (2001) for $22.50 with free shipping until the 10th.

http://www.buy.com/prod/the-lord-of-the-rings-trilogy-theatrical-blu-ray-edition/q/loc/322/213636862.html

Laptop

1000 ct sheets

Microwave

A Macy's down comforter

I have a question, I'm in the market for a new digicam. Sold my DSRL. I still regret it, but I needed the money at that time. Anyway, I saw a Canon Powershot ELPH 500 for $199.99. It retails for $279.99. Should I buy now or wait until the holidays when prices will be cheaper?