Where are the ads?

Brad

bummer! that's the TRUE start to BF season!!!! Hey! maybe we need shirts (HOODIES!!!) with the Wally World letter reprinted on them! lolololololololol

I feel like the ads are about to start rolling in soon

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

Ok. I am excited of seeing the ad but what really get me up and ready for the Black Friday is fellow dealer putting up the photos of their tents and food station.LOL

Wondering if anyone start getting their tent out from the garaging for some airing :o

Already took the screen rooms out last weekend!

Already took the screen rooms out last weekend!

Now that is what I am talking about !! :yup: They do need some airing considering they been sitting on the side for a year. My coworker rolled her eyes at me other day when I mentioned I really want some ad leaked !! If I don't come here to get some of that excitment, not sure what I would do.

I'm CHECKING gottadeal EVERYHOUR!!!! I think this is becoming a obsession for me. ACE HARDWARE, HALF PRICE BOOKS.......WHERE ARE YOU TO SUSTAIN MY NEEEEDS? :eyepoppin

My co-workers are going to committ me to the nearest institution if I dont stop talking about BF! But of course they always come crawling to me the week before thanksgiving asking me for BF tips!!! :gdyback: Of course, I tell them to go to gottadeal.com! :gdnum1: