Recipes?!?!

Momto32003

Here ya go! :)

Buckeyes

http://images.allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/big/1255.jpg

Original recipe yield: 5 dozen.

INGREDIENTS:

1 1/2 cups peanut butter

6 cups confectioners' sugar

1 cup butter, softened

1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract

4 cups semisweet chocolate chips

--------------------------------------------------------

DIRECTIONS:

Blend peanut butter, sugar, butter, and vanilla. (Dough will look dry).

Roll into 1 inch balls and place on a wax paper lined cookie sheet.

Poke a toothpick into the top of each ball (to be used later as the handle for dipping) and chill in freezer until hard (1/2 hour).

Melt chocolate chips in the top of a double boiler (use very low heat, not much hotter than tap water or the chocolate will get grainy. This will take awhile).

Dip frozen peanut butter balls in chocolate holding onto the toothpick. Leave a small portion of peanut butter showing at the top to make them look like Buckeyes.

Put back on the wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate 2 hours.

I add a little baking wax (Gulf Wax)to the Chocolate chips, it helps it harden quicker in the fridge. These are just plain YUMMY!

redoregano and Tracy72...Here it is.

EASY BAKED APPLES

Peel and quarter 4-6 large apples

Wrap each in a crescent wedge (2 rolls of crescent rolls)

Place in a baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon

Combine 1 stick of butter (melted) with 1c of sugar and 1c of sprite or 7up

Stir until sugar is dissolved

Pour over apples and bake on 325 until lightly brown

Serve with ice cream or cool whip

We serve with Ice Cream. YUMMY!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the recipe! I made it the other day and it was yummy!! I was lazy and didn't peel my apples, but I think next time I will peel them. Very good flavor. I loved it!

You want fudge made with chocolate? You've hit the motherload!!

Amaretto Fudge

1 (12 oz) pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk

1/4 c amaretto

1 tsp almond flavoring

3/4 c slivered or sliced almonds

Mix chips and milk in a bowl, cover loosely and microwave on High for 3 minutes. Stir until smooth then add flavorings. Pour into a foil lined, greased 8" square pan that has been sprinkled with the almonds. Let cool and cut into 1" pieces.

Bailey's Irish Cream Fudge

4 1/2 cups sugar

1 12-oz can evaporated milk

1/2 pound butter

2 12-oz. pkg milk chocolate chips

1 12-oz. pkg semisweet chocolate chips

2 7-oz. jars marshmallow cream

2 teaspoons vanilla

2/3 cup Bailey's Irish Cream

2 cups chopped walnuts -- optional

Set chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, vanilla, Bailey's and nuts in a very large bowl. Set aside for later. Bring butter, sugar and evaporated milk to a boil and then cook slowly for 11 minutes, stirring constantly. Pour milk mixture over the reserved chocolate chip mixture and stir slowly to blend. (Do not use a mixer.) Pour into a well-buttered 9x13-inch or 10x15-inch pan and chill. Makes about 5 pounds.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

NOTES : If you like large pieces of fudge, use the 9x13-inch pan. If you prefer smaller pieces, use the 10x15-inch pan.

Cookies N' Cream Fudge

servings: Makes about 2 1/2 pounds

3 (6-oz) packages white chocolate baking squares

1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)

1/8 teaspoon salt

3 cups (about 20 cookies) coarsely crushed chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies

In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt white chocolate squares, condensed milk and salt.

Remove from heat; stir in cookies.

Spread evenly into foil-lined 8-inch square pan.

Chill 2 hours or until firm.

Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off foil and cut into squares.

Store tightly covered at room temperature or in refrigerator.

Variation: Use 3 cups of any of your other favorite cookies. Proceed as above.

Kahlúa Creamy Fudge

1 1/3 c sugar

1 (7 oz) jar marshmallow creme

2/3 c evaporated milk

1/4 c butter

1/4 c Kahlúa

1/4 tsp salt

2 c semisweet chocolate chips

1 c milk chocolate chips

2/3 c pecans, chopped

1 tsp pure vanilla

Line 8" square baking dish with foil. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine sugar, marshmallow creme, milk, butter, Kahlúa & salt. Bring to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add both chocolate chips. Stir until melted. Add nuts & vanilla. Turn into your prepared dish. Refrigerate until firm. Cut in squares when cool. Makes about 2 3/4 pounds of fudge.

Plain Chocolate Fudge

I usually do plain, nuts and a pan with nuts, mini marshmallows and marachino cherries mixed in (drain first though).

1 1/2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 tsp vanilla

a dash of salt

Heat over med-low stirring often until melted and soft. Pour into a 11x7 pan lined with aluminum foil and chill about 2 hours.

oh brother, you really shouldn't have posted those

when i am making dinner and have the oven on i throw in a few potatoes.then when i get dinner squared away i leave the potatoes in as i turn off the oven to get nice and done. when they are cooled i peel them and slice.then i put them in a buttered frying pan and get brown like home fries.when they are starting to get brown i throw in a couple eggs that i whipped up with milk and seasonings. pour over the potatoes and cover.also you can add sausage or bacon cheese whatever.i am trying to make it in the oven tomorrow morning and serve with a touch of hot sauce(taco bell FIRE)

i found these a week or so ago, already tried the brownies:)

Chocolate Soy Brownies

greenberg.jpg (2816 bytes)Everyone loves brownies. This recipe incorporates soy milk and soy yogurt, produces cakelike rather than fudgy brownies. Adding a half-cup of walnuts or tofu chocolate chips makes these even more irresistible.

What you need:

* 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour

* 2 teaspoons baking soda

* 1 cup sugar

* 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder

* 4 ounces plain soy yogurt

* 1 cup nonfat soy milk

* 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

What you do:

1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and grease an 8x8 square pan or line with parchment paper.

2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, sugar, and cocoa and set aside.

3. In a food processor or blender mix the yogurt, soy milk, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Pour the yogurt mixture into the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined.

4. Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 25 minutes, or until the brownies spring back when touched.

5. Cool the brownies to room temperature before slicing.

Makes 16

HINOICHI® Pumpkin Tofu Cheesecake

Ingredients

2/3 cup canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin Peeled, cubed and microwaved until soft 3-5 mins.

(Any fresh pumpkin may be used including the Japanese pumpkin Kabocha)

1/3 package (14 oz.) HINOICHI® Tofu, cubed

8 oz. cream cheese, softened

2 eggs

1/2 cup sugar

3 tbsp. milk (or just enough to make mixture smooth)

1 tsp. cinnamon

1 prepared graham cracker pie crust

Instructions

1. Preheat oven to 350°F.

2. In blender or food processor, add cream cheese, eggs and sugar and blend until creamy. Remove to separate bowl.

3. In blender or food processor, add pumpkin, tofu, milk and cinnamon. Mix until well blended.

4. Fold pumpkin mixture into cream cheese mixture. Pour mixture into prepared graham cracker crust.

5. Bake in a 350°F oven for 45 minutes until set or until knife inserted comes out clean.

Cooking Time: 50 Minutes

Makes: 10

We make sausage balls for breakfast every year. My husband now eats low carb so I modified the recipe and we like it even better than the original.

Original

1 roll of breakfast sausage

2 cups grated cheddar cheese

3 cups baking mix (like Bisquick)

Knead ingredients together until well mixed. Roll into walnut-sized balls and place on lightly greased baking sheet. Cook at 375 for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.

Low Carb

1 roll of breakfast sausage

2 cups grated cheddar cheese

1 1/2 cups whole wheat baking mix (we use Hodgson Mills)

We like them best with hot sausage and sharp cheddar cheese. :1cook:

I LOVE sausage balls!!! We have them at parties at work. I've never tried them with the whole wheat though. That's a great idea. :)

Well we have never really done Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner for ourselves. So I am needing recipe ideas for things that everyone at your house just HAS to have. That way it can become a tradition w/ us too.

Baked Ham with Orange-Pineapple Sauce

Ingredients

1 Whole Ham (4-6 pounds)

2/3 cup orange juice

1 can (8 ounces) pineapple tidbits in juice, drained (reserve juice)

1/4 cup sugar

1 tablespoon cornstarch

1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained

1/4 cup maraschino cherries, quartered

Preparation

Heat oven to 325°F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow pan. Roast until internal temperature reaches 140°F.

In small saucepan, whisk together orange juice, reserved pineapple juice, sugar and cornstarch. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in pineapple tidbits, mandarin oranges and cherries; heat thoroughly. Serve sauce with ham.

Serves 9

Ready In 75 minutes

If anything is easy to make I'll try it this year. I don't bake and not very good at it so the easier the better. Its weird because I can make dinner ideas from scratch and cook hard recipes for dinners, but when it comes to desserts, Im lost. I swear I could burn cupcakes. Hence why I bought them for my kids' Halloween parties. I could never understand that

Does anyone have simple dinner type cassarole dishes? It's so busy during the holidays it would be nice to have some one dish dinners that I could maybe cook ahead of time and heat up. Any ideas?

When you make chicken, do you have leftovers? I have tons of recipes for chicken csasseroles of all sorts.

Why love chicken! :) Chicken cassarole recipes would be great.

Our family loves chicken too. Thats what the kids always ask for. That and pork. They love the boneless pork loin

I hope at least one of these will please. I use either leftover chicken or turkey for the casseroles made with poultry. If the recipe calls for boiling the meat first, skip that part and continue on to assembly of the casserole.

Chicken & Chile Chimichangas

4 cups water

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts

1/2 tsp ground cumin

1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese

1 can (4 ounces) diced mild green chilies

6 - 18 inch flour tortillas

Preheat oven to 400°

Place water in large saucepan

Bring to a boil over high heat.

Add chicken.

Cover and remove from heat.

Let stand 15 minutes.

Drain and cool.

Tear chicken into chunks and sprinkle with cumin.

Add cheese and chilis and stir to combine.

Spoon 1/2 cup of the mixture down center of tortilla.

Fold, brush with water and place on cookie sheet.

Bake 12 to 15 minutes until crisp and golden.

Hoisin Cranberry Turkey Wraps

6 servings

1 TBS vegetable oil

1 TBS grated gingerroot or 1 tsp ground ginger

2 cloves finely chopped garlic

1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh shitake or regular white mushrooms

1/2 cup thinly sliced snow (Chinese) pea pods

4 medium green onions, thinly sliced (1/4 cup)

1/4 tsp crushed red pepper, if desired

1 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey

1/2 cup shredded carrot (about 1 small)

1/3 cup hoisin sauce

3 TBS frozen (thawed) cranberry juice concentrate

1 tsp soy sauce

1 can (15 oz) cooked wild rice, drained

6 whole wheat flour tortillas (8-10 inches in diameter)

Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over medium high heat. Cook gingerroot and garlic in oil about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until ginger is softened and garlic is golden.

Stir in mushrooms, pea pods, onions and red pepper. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until vegetables are crisp tender. Stir in remaining ingredients except tortillas. Cook, stirring frequently, until heated through.

Divide turkey mixture among tortillas. Fold 2 ends of tortilla 1 inch over filling; roll tortilla around filling.

Delight your guests and family by packaging these yummy sandwiches with ribbons of green onion. To make ribbons, heat 10 inch lengths of green onion tops in 1.4 inch water in a large skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes or until tender and bright green; drain. Run cold water over onions; dry on paper towels. Tie onions around wraps.

Turkey Cranberry Wreath

2 packages (235g each) refrigerated crescent rolls

1/2 cup mayonnaise

2 TBS honey Dijon mustard

1/2 tsp coarsely ground pepper

2 cups cooked turkey, chopped

1/2 cup celery, sliced

3 TBS fresh parsley, snipped

1/2 cup dried cranberries

4 oz Swiss cheese, shredded (1cup)

1/4 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)

1 egg, separated

Preheat oven to 375°F.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. With wide ends of triangles toward the center. arrange 8 triangles in a circle on Large Round Stone. Corners of wide ends will touch and points will extend 1 inch beyond of baking stone. Arrange remaining 8 triangles in center. matching ends. Seal seams using pizza roller. (Points will overlap in center; do not seal.)

Measure mayonnaise, mustard and black pepper into a bowl. Grate cheese into a bowl. Mix filling. Scoop filling over seams of dough, forming a circle.

Coarsely chop walnuts; sprinkle over filling. Beginning in center, lift one dough triangle across mixture. Continue alternating with outer triangle, slightly overlapping to form wreath. Tuck last end under first.

Separate egg over bowl. Beat egg white lightly; brush over dough. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Yields 10 servings.

Per serving: 363 calories; 17g protein; 24g fat; 20g carbohydrates; 521 mg sodium

Chicken and Chevre Tetrazzini

1/2 package spaghetti, cooked al dente

1-1/2 cups frozen pearl onions

2 cups cooked chicken, cut up

1-1/2 cups frozen peas

1/3 cup roasted red peppers, chopped

1/2 cup light sour cream

1/2 cup chevre cheese

1/4 cup fat-free half and half

1/4 cup 1% low-fat milk

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

1/4 cup Japanese panko bread crumbs

3 TBS grated Parmesan cheese

Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add spaghetti. Cook to al dente according to package directions. Add pearl onions to spaghetti in cooking water about 3 minutes before spaghetti is done. Drain.

Preheat oven to 350°F.

In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine spaghetti, pearl onions, cooked chicken, frozen peas and roasted red peppers. Mix well. Combine sour cream, chevre cheese, half and half, 1% milk, and salt in a small bowl. Blend into spaghetti mixture in casserole dish. Sprinkle bread crumbs over top of casserole, and Parmesan cheese on top of the bread crumbs.

Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes, until bubbly and bread crumbs are golden brown. Let sit for 5 minutes and serve.

Chicken Cheese Lasagna

(a favorite!)

1/2 cup butter

2 cloves garlic, crushed

1/2 cup flour

2 cups milk

1-1/2 cups chicken broth

1/2 cup dry sherry

2 cups shredded Mozzarella

1/2 cup grated Parmesan

1 onion chopped

1 tsp salt

1 tsp basil

1/2 tsp oregano

1/4 tsp pepper

8 ounces uncooked lasagna noodles (9-12 noodles)

2 cups ricotta cheese

1/2 lb portabello mushrooms, grilled and sliced

2 cups cooked chicken breast

2 pkgs (10 oz each) chopped spinach or broccoli, thawed and well-drained

1/2 cup grated Parmesan

Heat butter in a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat until melted. Add onion, sauté until translucent. Add garlic, sauté until the garlic aroma is noticeable. Stir in flour. Cook, stirring constantly until bubbly. Remove from heat and stir in milk, broth and sherry. Return to burner, raise heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in mozzarella, 1/2 cup Parmesan, onion, salt, basil, oregano, and pepper. Reduce to low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted.

Spread 1/4 of the cheese sauce (about 1-1/4 cups) in a nongreased rectangular (13x9") baking dish and top with 3 or 4 noodles (uncooked), overlapping if necessary. Spread 1/2 of the ricotta over noodles. Layer the portabello mushroom slices, slightly overlapping, Top with 1/2 of the spinach. Repeat with 1/4 of cheese sauce, 3-4 noodles, and remaining ricotta. Top with chicken, remaining spinach, 1/4 of cheese sauce, remaining noodles, and remaining cheese sauce. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Parmesan. Cook uncovered in 350°F degree oven until noodles are done, 35-40 minutes. Let stand 10-15 minutes before cutting (to firm up a bit). Makes 12 servings.

Chicken Pie

1 chicken, cooked, boned and cut up (save broth)

1 10 oz cream of chicken, celery or mushroom soup

1-1/2 cups chicken broth

1/2 stick butter

1-1/2 cups milk

1-1/2 cups Bisquick

Mix the milk and Bisquick together and put aside. Place the chicken pieces in a large casserole dish. (I used a 9X11) Cover with soup and broth. Pour milk mixture slowly and evenly (some will sink down as it is liquidy) over the chicken and soup. Dot with pats of butter. Bake for 1 hour at 350° or until lightly browned.

Chicken Tetrazzini

8 oz. thin spaghetti

3 TBS butter

3 TBS flour

1/2 tsp. pepper

1 tsp. salt

2 cups chicken broth

3/4 cup half and half

2 cups cooked diced chicken

3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

1/2 lb. sliced mushrooms

1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta; drain. Heat butter in pan, add mushrooms and cook until moisture is released. Add flour & cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add salt & pepper & slowly stir in broth. Bring to a boil & stir until thick. Stir in cream, chicken & cheese. Combine pasta with cream mixture, in a 9x13 pan. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375ºF for 25 minutes.

King Ranch Chicken Casserole

(Southern Living, November 2000)

1 large onion, chopped

1 large green bell pepper, chopped

2 TBS vegetable oil

2 cups chopped cooked chicken

1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted

1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted

1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles

1 tsp chili powder

1/4 tsp salt

1/4 tsp garlic powder

1/4 tsp pepper

12 (6-inch) corn tortillas

2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided

Sauté onion and bell pepper in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in chicken and next 7 ingredients; remove from heat.

Tear tortillas into 1-inch pieces; layer one-third of tortilla pieces in bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Top with one-third of chicken mixture and 2/3 cup cheese. Repeat layers twice.

Bake at 350° for 30 to 35 minutes.

Note: Freeze casserole up to 1 month, if desired. Thaw in refrigerator overnight, and bake as directed.

Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings

Alfredo Florentine Chicken Stuffed Shells

1/2 package (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry

1-1/2 cups ricotta cheese

1 egg

1 heaping tsp. minced garlic

1/8 tsp. oregano

1/8 tsp. pepper

2 cups cooked, shredded chicken

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1-1/2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided

16 jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained

Alfredo Sauce (recipe below)

1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, egg, garlic, oregano and pepper; mix well. Stir in chicken, Parmesan cheese and 1 cup Mozzarella cheese.

2. Heat oven to 350º. Pour half of the Alfredo sauce in the bottom of an 11x7-inch baking dish. Evenly fill shells with chicken mixture and place in dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells; sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese.

4. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.

ALFREDO SAUCE

3/4 cup butter

1-1/2 cups half and half

3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese

1/4 tsp. pepper

Garlic powder to taste

1. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir in half and half; cook and stir until bubbly. Stir in Parmesan cheese, pepper and garlic powder and cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy.

Chicken Sopa

1 chicken, cooked and deboned and chopped in small pieces

1 cup chicken broth

18 corn tortillas

1 can each, cream of mushroom, cream of chicken, cream of celery soups

1 onion, chopped

1 T oil

2-3 chopped jalapeno peppers (I use the already sliced kind in the jar and chop them up and also pour a little of the juice in too.)

cheddar cheese

Saute onion in oil in a large skillet. Add jalapeno, soups and chicken broth. Stir til combined. Set aside. Tear half of tortillas in small pieces and spread over the bottom of a sprayed 9x13 pan. Layer half of the chicken, and then half of the soup and then cover with a layer of cheese. Repeat. Bake at 350 for about an hour or until bubbly. Can be frozen and baked later (I usually do two at a time and freeze one.

Quick tip: Many times when I'm in a hurry, I use a package of the Schwann's diced chicken and a can of chicken broth in place of cooking my own chicken. I keep the diced chicken in my freezer as a "staple".

Fusilli and Turkey

Serves 6

You can substitute fresh spinach for the broccoli rabe

1 TBS olive oil

5 cloves garlic, peeled and cut into slivers

2 red bell peppers, seeded and julienned

1/2 to 1 tsp. hot red pepper flakes

1 1/2 cups turkey or chicken stock, warmed

salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

12 oz. tri-color fusilli (tri-colored pasta)

2 bunches (about 2 lbs.) broccoli rabe, stems discarded and leaves cut into 2" to 3" pieces

freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional)

Bring a large pot of water to a boil.

Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute the garlic, red pepper and hot red pepper flakes until the vegetables are starting to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.

Stir in the turkey and the warmed broth and continue cooking until all is heated through, about 5 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper to taste, cover and keep warm over low heat.

Cook the pasta in the boiling water for about 7 minutes; stir in the broccoli rabe leaves and cook for 2 minutes moe.

Drain the fusilli and greens and transfer to a serving bowl. Add the sauce and toss well. Serve at once with a bowl of Parmesan.

Turkey & Pecan Casserole

8 cups turkey, cooked & cubed

1/2 tsp poultry seasoning

3 TBS butter

4 cloves garlic, minced

2 scallions, chopped

2 TBS brandy (opt)

1 cup white wine (or turkey broth)

2 tsp tomato paste

2 TBS whole wheat flour

1 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped

2 cups turkey broth

1 lb bag pecans, chopped

1 1/2 cups sour cream

1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped

Season turkey with poultry seasoning. In skillet, melt half of the butter and brown the turkey. Place turkey in an ovenproof casserole with lid. In same skillet, sauté garlic and scallions. Add brandy and wine. Increase heat and boil about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and whisk in tomato paste, and flour. Cook, stirring until smooth. Add mushrooms and broth. Pour sauce over turkey in casserole. Add pecans. Bake covered, 35 to 40 minutes or

until turkey is tender. Remove from oven. Spoon about 2 cups turkey sauce into bowl. Stir in sour cream & return to casserole, stirring until thoroughly combined. Return to oven and bake covered about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve. Serves 6

Turkey Normandy Pot Pie

1 can cream of chicken soup

1 cup milk (divided)

1 onion (diced)

4 cloves garlic (pressed)

8 oz. cream cheese (softened)

1-2 cups shredded carrots (I used about 2 because we like carrots)

2 cups turkey (cut in bite sized pieces) **You could also use chicken***

1 large pkg. frozen cauliflower and broccoli mix

1 egg

1 Tbsp. oil

1 1/2 cups Bisquick

1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

1 small package sliced almonds

In a large saucepan, combine soup, 1/2 cup milk, onion, cream cheese, garlic and carrots. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until the mixture is hot and cream cheese is melted. Stir in the turkey and broccoli/cauliflower mix; heat through. Pour into a 9" X 13" baking dish. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the egg, oil and remaining milk. Add the Bisquickand Cheddar cheese; blend well. Spread over hot turkey mixture. Sprinkle with almonds. Bake in a preheated 375° oven for 20-25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown. Yield: 6 servings

TURKEY PAPPARDELLE WITH CAPERS AND BROWN BUTTER

Serves 4

Ingredients:

2 cups cooked turkey broken into bite size pieces

8 ounces dry pappardelle pasta (or wide egg noodles)

4 tablespoons capers

4 tablespoons unsalted butter

1 tablespoon sliced garlic

1 ½ cups chicken stock

1/4 cup chopped sage or parlsey

Optional: shaved parmesan

Method:

Set aside left over turkey.

Blanche the pappardelle until al dente and drain.

In a 12" saute pan heat the butter until it begins to brown. Begin by adding the capers and cook until slightly crisp. Then add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add the pasta, turkey and stock, and bring to a simmer. Finish by adding chopped sage or parsley. Mix well and serve immediately.

Turkey Pot Pie

(Serves 5)

1 package (16 oz) frozen mixed vegetables

1 cup frozen peas

2 cups cooked turkey, cubed

1 1/2 cups turkey gravy

1 Tbs dried parsley

1 tsp salt

1/4 tsp pepper

1 refrigerated pie crust, thawed to room temperature

Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain.

Combine with turkey in oven-safe 2-qt cooking dish.

Unfold pie crust and place on top of dish, trimming edges to approx. 1 inch and securing edges to dish. Make several 1-inch slits on crust to allow steam to escape.

Bake in pre-heated oven at 400 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until crust is brown and mixture is hot and bubbly.

Christmas morning- it's breakfast pizza

2 cans of Creasant rolls= roll out points going to center

6 scrambled eggs

12 oz cheddar cheese

1 lb cooked ham/pork susage

Can do green pepper and/or mushrooms

MMMMMMMM..this sounds good. I am gonna have to try that. :D

I hope at least one of these will please. I use either leftover chicken or turkey for the casseroles made with poultry. If the recipe calls for boiling the meat first, skip that part and continue on to assembly of the casserole.

Thanks!:g_thumbri They sound really tasty and what a great way to use up some of that leftover turkey! I will definetly by trying some of these.