Sears BF online

simonalex

You won't know (for any store really) which particular items will be available online at the BF price ahead of time. Even if the ads say they will, they could sell out before BF.

However, we are going to have one big page starting a few days before BF that will be continuously updated with all the BF items at ALL STORES that are available for ordering online at the BF prices. We did this last year and it was extremely popular, so just keep coming back to the site and you won't miss a thing :) That's another reason why we link as many items as possible so you can quickly check if it's available online.

You won't know (for any store really) which particular items will be available online at the BF price ahead of time. Even if the ads say they will, they could sell out before BF.

However, we are going to have one big page starting a few days before BF that will be continuously updated with all the BF items at ALL STORES that are available for ordering online at the BF prices. We did this last year and it was extremely popular, so just keep coming back to the site and you won't miss a thing :) That's another reason why we link as many items as possible so you can quickly check if it's available online.

Yeah thanks to you guys I pretty much didn't leave my puter for 3 days straight...afraid I'd miss something...lol.

WOW thats awsome! Thanks so much!

In the scanned sears ad I think it has to have that little mouse pic after the item description to be available online, but of course, I am not 100% sure. Look on the DVD scanned ad page and on the top you will see what I mean. Then, you can look at the description of the Kodak digital camera with printer dock for $199 and after the description you can see what looks like a pic of that tiny mouse. There are several things that have that.

~H~