What will be the "Hot Toys" for 2011?

jellybean051901

Okay, so now our daughter wants a fijit for christmas, I thought to myself ok...... untill i saw the price of these little things $50??? what!?!? I realy need them to have some kind of "sale" on these things!

Although neither of my dd's are asking for them, I wouldn't buy them UNLESS they were on sale, esp after I read some of the reviews on them. It seem like they're not all they're cracked up to be. I hope my girls don't ask for them lol

I'm leaning that way, too, as the VTech doesn't have the camera built in, you need to spend another $40 or so, for a KidiZoom Camera, whereas the LeapPad has the camera (with video) built in...saw it at Walmart, and it's a little more streamlined in appearance than some of the previous electronic learning systems, too.

DaGeDar. this item is already hard to find.

I looked those up. Kind of neat but to much of a choking hazard for our household.

Seems like so many toys come out for girls.

This was on some kind of "hot toy list" last year and I picked it up. My kids still play with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Perplexus-Maze-Game-PlaSmart-Inc/dp/B002NPBT50/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1314323010&sr=8-1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Jam6ICTuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

My kids want the 3DS, of course. I don't think we're going to lay out the cash though - the 3D thing doesn't seem all that great? What we are definitely getting (already have a deposit on, sigh) is the R2D2 branded XBox with the Kinect. The kids (including dad) are so geeked up about that thing, its unreal. :)

My kids want the 3DS, of course. I don't think we're going to lay out the cash though - the 3D thing doesn't seem all that great? What we are definitely getting (already have a deposit on, sigh) is the R2D2 branded XBox with the Kinect. The kids (including dad) are so geeked up about that thing, its unreal. :)

I wouldn't mind getting one (R2/C3PO XBOX) too :cheesy:.

We bought DS13 the 3DS for his birthday when it was released in April. He really likes it, but after a short while it starts to give him a headache, so he turns off the 3D option. He does not usually like 3D movies so I did not understand why he wanted the 3DS. His explanation hit the nail right on the head. He was afraid that Nintendo would start making some of the games he would want for just the 3DS. He was exactly right. They have released several games that he wanted here lately just for the 3DS.

My kids have all shown an interest in those Fijit things, but I think with my kids it will be just like the zhu Zhu pets...they will play with it for 2 seconds and then not care anymore. But, Im sure some kids will love them. I also noticed they made a new line of my little ponies and rescue bots ( transformers). I think those will be hot. All 3 of my kids already spotted those at Target and want them.

I got one yesterday clearanced at CVS for $3.24 :)

I wish you hadn't told me!!:) My DD thinks they are cute (I don't) but for that price I would be willing to get her a few. She'll be thrilled to find them in her stocking if I can get them.

Usually I am pretty sure on what my kids want...but this year they seem all over the place. I dont know if its because so many new things are coming out or their tastes are just changing but I feel like they just want everything this year....Im really hoping that if anything HOT comes out this year that they must have I can find soon. KLast year O had the monster high dolls by now, but the year b4 I was searching for zhu zhu stuff the week b4 Christmas...SO dont wanna do that again!

Target had some new toys out for girls. Of course I can't remember what they are called at the moment but the were small and could light up and I think they were different colors. They had some kind of video DD was watching about them. I took some cold medicine and my brain is done.

Target had some new toys out for girls. Of course I can't remember what they are called at the moment but the were small and could light up and I think they were different colors. They had some kind of video DD was watching about them. I took some cold medicine and my brain is done.

Prob fijits that I WILL NOT purchase lol