Hard to buy for? 11 year old girl - need suggestions

casbug10

I'll second one of me2's suggestions -- a digital camera can be a lot of fun too.

This site has a review for every camera I've ever looked for:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

Each survey goes into great detail and has sample pictures take with the camera in question...

www.epinions.com is a good site as well!

Be sure to buy rechargeable batteries if the camera doesn't come with them.

a portable DVD player--my daughter loves to take mine on band trips. She also wants a sewing machine and a digital camcorder for christmas, along with jewelry and bath stuff. She'll be 14 in January.

Today we went to Ross and she got a pair of gauchos, 3 shirts and a pair of boots, so clothes would be a safe bet, too LOL

Scrapbooking kits are really neat, especially if you do buy the digital camera. Some neat craft kits to try are a soapmaking kit and suncatcher kits. Also, look on ssww.com. They have alot of neat craft kits and they have a code to get $50.00 off of a $100.00 order. Code is A1509 It says that the expiration date is unknown, so you might want to try it and make sure it works before spending alot of time shopping and then finding out that it is expired. I will try to check it out myself and get back to you.