Do you ever change your ringtone(s) for Christmas?

MarkRaby

Do you ever change your ringtone(s) for Christmas?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you ever change your ringtone(s) for Christmas?

• Yes
    • No

I change it for almost every holiday. I have the Halloween song for Halloween and Christmas I have the Trans Siberian orchestra christmas eve in sarajevo? excuse the spelling :) I am a BIG holiday person so it makes me feel good *LOL* Yeah I know I am easy to please!

I have not. However, since my newer phone has an MP3 player on it, I could put something from Trans-Siberian Orchestra on it. Right now it's and MP3 clip of Always With You - Joe Satriani.

Ooo..........that's what I have! TSO "Carol of the Bells" for Christmas. The only other downloaded on that I have is Phantom of the Opera that I want to use for Halloween. My phone came with a bunch of great ringers on it and at the time Sprint had such crappy ringers to download, I only got those two. I tried to download from a third party site, but had so many problems that I didn't bother. I had great ones on my old phone, but Sprint couldn't move them to my new phone, so I lost all of them. :mad: Might have to look into the cable thing though!

I have absolutely no use for the Vision package, actually just too cheap, so I only used it for the one free month and then cancelled it. Don't have a camera phone as we were staying with Sprint and they wouldn't give me any deal on one, so I just have a nice LG phone.

BTW........for those of you "youn'uns" dissing us ancient oldies, I'm 53 and love to play with the fun things on my phone that are already there. Unfortunately, DH IS an old fogey and only wanted a basic ring on his company phone that was loud enough that he could hear it.