help with x mas party at school

mommie75

My daughter made a wreath out of pipe cleaners and beads. They used a red pipe cleaner, added the beads leaving enough room to make a bow out of remaining pipe cleaner. She also made a candy cane moouse. It is simple an oval piece of felt with two small cuts to insert ears- more felt-long oval shape, and 2 small slits to insert candy cane. It sits on the tree braches and is really cute and easy. You could have all the peices precut and ready to go at the party. You could make wreaths out of paper plates. Cut the inside of the plate out glue construction paper that has been torn around the edges(maybe the teacher can supply the paper?) If everything has to be store bought could you "make " the treats in class? One CHristmas we made rice crispy treats( melt butter amd marshmallow in crock pot) and decorated them as packages. We used sprinkles and red licorice. It was a huge hit.

Hope these help a little.

we always plaied BINGO at my daughters parties.. she's 9 now and in 4th grade i guess your considered "mature" so we don't do parties anymore :( boohiss thats not fun for me i LOVED being the christmas planner..

i made the bingo boards by hand for christmas we had to yell jingo if you won

everyone had different boards with little pictures of things suck as candy cane santas boots gingerbread man so on.. i made up little clues to each such as peppermint candy? or how does santa get in your house? and i read the clues, the kids had to figure out the answers and make that place it really did take a while to play about 20 minutes.

a good place marker is peppermint cadies all prewrapped and get get 3 pounds at the dollar store for $2.00

that way even the kids who didn't get jingo still get a prize.

if you'd like to use my idea feel free to e mail me. i would be more then happy to share my clues and picture ideas with you!

[email protected]