Black Friday 2011 Anticipation Thread

Guest vita555

Oh! I think it's a wee bit early for Christmas/Holiday Lights. Ugh! I think it's too early yet for the Halloween Decorations at various houses in the city.

Around here it seems like it's never too early:P I can't remember when it happened last year. I'm not sure it's too early for Halloween but it's definitely too early for Christmas stuff in stores. I'm partial though Halloween is my favorite holiday even if it isn't official.

I hope walmart bring back the nice laptops this year. Last years weren't nearly as nice as the year before!!!!

I'm still using the one from 2008 (Compaq w/Vista). I bought the one in 2009 but sold it unopened. But I still have the 2010 model sitting around unopened. It was suppose to be for teenager but so far that plan has not been panned out. What is the difference between those last 2 HP Windows 7 laptops?? Or why were you not pleased with last year's model?

when does the toy thread begin i got 3 grandbabys this year and on a very tight budget :(

but dont we do a toy thread with all toys on sale like amazon and all

That's up all year around in the "online deals" board.

Technically there's probably a fairly old toy thread roaming around in the Online Hot Deals Forum, BUT as of right now, there is no specific thread that is required for toy deals postings, as the deals are just 'okay', so you will have to browse the forum.

IF Amazon does a good Toy Clearance Sale, you WILL see a dedicated thread in the Online Hot Deals Forum. I personally have given up on predicting when that may happen, or if it will happen at all, or for how long, etc.

My main suggestion, keep an eye on that forum EVERY day from here out (well, actually YEAR-round) - also, make sure you don't just skim the first page of that forum, sometimes deals get pushed beyond the first page, not because it's not deal-worthy, but because we have more deal posters :fluffy: .