Black Friday 2011 Anticipation Thread

Guest vita555

Me too although I keep going back and forth b/t an iPad and a MacBook Air...but sometimes on BF you can get Giftcards with MAc. like last year BB was giving away $100 gc...

DS13 is wanting the Ipad 2 this year. I'm torn between going ahead and getting it now or waiting until BB's ad comes out to see if it might come with a gift card.

I need help on advice about BF shopping in Las vegas. My DD23 is trying talk me into preparing Thanksgiving dinner at her home, and shopping there. I usually have it at my home in Utah and our only local retailer in Walmart, so I do a lot of my shopping online too. I just want to consider all options before I decide! TIA!

Vegas has plenty of shopping places, lots of Walmarts, Targets, etc...the 215 makes it a little easier to get around. I haven't braved the crowds there since the late 90's, when I waited in killer lines at a Toys R Us, and found nothing that I wanted...I'd rather deal with online options! Depending on your DD's area of town, you can plan around what you want to do. Definitely use a mapping tool online to get a feel for where things are.

Vegas has plenty of shopping places, lots of Walmarts, Targets, etc...the 215 makes it a little easier to get around. I haven't braved the crowds there since the late 90's, when I waited in killer lines at a Toys R Us, and found nothing that I wanted...I'd rather deal with online options! Depending on your DD's area of town, you can plan around what you want to do. Definitely use a mapping tool online to get a feel for where things are.

I am thinking I need to stay in Utah and do my usual. I don't think I need any larger crowds than I already do, or traffic!

Thinking about opening the BF forums on Thursday (well at least the main BF forum, the store subforums can wait). That'll be exactly 3 months before BF. Seems like a good of a time as any.

I think that's a excellent idea!!!! Can't wait.

Thinking about opening the BF forums on Thursday (well at least the main BF forum, the store subforums can wait). That'll be exactly 3 months before BF. Seems like a good of a time as any.

Wohooo.. Count down until my favorite day of the year . Right after Black friday is the After Xmas Sale day . LOL. Yes , I caters to shopping days.

hey yall!!

im back again this year!!!!!!!:cheesy:

i have a huge dilemma!! i dont know what i want this year for black friday and im

kinda getting upset because i dont know what i want yet and i need to know because

i have to start saving money NOW!! :(

help!

I guess it's time. I check in when the kids go back to school. #1 leaves for college tomorrow, so...

The year has flown by. The economy sucks. I have new windows and doors. We're painting inside. I gave away my pool table. I have $350 in Dell gift cards. I have $800 in Staples gift cards. My Staples is carrying LG TVs. All of this can only mean I need an even bigger, flatter, more awesome tv.

Here's to hoping huge, 3d TVs are featured this BF.

I'm still digesting HPs departure from the PC market. I've heard 250,000 tablets were sold last weekend and that another wave will hit the shelves soon. Still haven't bought one and probably won't, but this has to impact BF. I'm guessing a lot of these will end up under Christmas trees. Will this affect iPad sales? Android? Prices? I'd love to see the Samsung or Asus tabs drop a couple hundred bucks. I could be tempted to get an HP -- especially if Dell or Staples has them for $99/$150. I could definately see Oracle buying HP then donating all the WebOS stuff to the OpenSource community. Could be fun.

Looking forward to gleaning good ideas and great deals here on GottaDeal.com.