Black Friday 2011 Anticipation Thread

Guest vita555

It looks like I am going to keep it on Saturday evenings starting around 7pm Central Time.

There will be 2 in Sept, 3 in Oct and Weekly in Nov. The week of BF I will do one every night and a "post game" show the Saturday after Black Friday.

When there will be major ad released I will do one that evening. So for example if BB ad comes out Tuesday morning then Tuesday evening at 7pm we will be on the air.

Keep the ideas coming. I do this for everyone here and not my health :tongue1:

Guest vita555

101 Days until BF....is that enough time for the binder preps, deal research and talk, shirts to be won, list from the kids, my head is spinning just thinking about this :cheesy:

My Bf thinks I'm crazy because I'm counting down I'm so excited can't wait

Sent from my PG06100 using GottaDeal

Guest vita555

As much as I try to avoid BB that morning, this would be a dream come true......I am looking for a good deal on some tablets this year!

I really want the iPad

I'm excited as well. last year i got some nice video games and a near miss with a laptop but I got an even better one a couple of weeks later. This year my focus is on Wii system and games. 3 more months :P

I am thinking either the wii or a laptop for DD

So who's banning Walmart this year? ;)

Can't say we will flat out ban it but I can say it's pretty much the last place we go for the day and still usually get everything we want from there. Last year at the one closest to us my wife found 4-5 of the door buster TVs still out by the garden section around 5PM. Things seem to get very spread around the store very quickly so we just end up walking around and exploring.

Guest vita555

I am thinking either the wii or a laptop for DD

I've heard that the Wii is going to be 99.00