BF isn't BF without....

gcurdinc112

BF isn't BF without . . .

Waiting in line all night long for the store to open . . .

(the store your chose over all the rest because they'd have the best deals on the stuff you wanted to buy)

And then . . . when you finally get inside . . .

You run around like crazy . . . looking everywhere . . . but . . .

you can't find any of the sales stuff you came to get!

Sometimes I get soooo frustrated that I'll buy the first thing I find that's on sale just so I don't go home empty handed!!!!! Gotta get a deal!

BF isn't BF without the Krispy Kreme manager coming to give out free donuts before Best Buy opens while the Chick-fil-A guy is trying to sell his biscuits (he's not very successful since everyone is there to save money they just eat the free donuts)

BF isn't BF without the Krispy Kreme manager coming to give out free donuts before Best Buy opens while the Chick-fil-A guy is trying to sell his biscuits (he's not very successful since everyone is there to save money they just eat the free donuts)

:2letseat: :2letseat: i never got donuts

BF is not BF without... the nightmares where you either oversleep or can't find Wal-Mart or forget that it is BF.

... listening to someone complain about being there.

... running into someone you haven't seen in months and compairing your bargains.

... taking breakfast home to the kids, who have slept while you are out to get all of the bargains at these ungodly hours, and being told that they don't want to get up yet.

... buying stuff that you did not plan.

... standing in line at lay-away for longer than it took you to get all of your stuff.

... that other person who is just waiting for you to look away from you stuff, because you have the size/color/whatever that they want.