BF isn't BF without....

gcurdinc112

Exactly 4 weeks until Thanksgiving!

This will only be my second black friday this year. But I know enough about it to know that there are certain things that happen on bf that are generally unacceptable, strange or over-the-top on a regualr day of shopping, but because it's black friday people overlook some of these things. Everything is just different about that day, the way people act, shopping methods, excitement, the feeling of the people, even driving patterns change. Share the differences you notice on bf. So let me start off.

Black Friday isn't black Friday without waiting more than 15 minutes to get a parking space at the mall, then only to have someone swoop in out of nowhere and take the parking spot.

Your turn:D

Black Friday isn't Black Friday without people (who are the nicest people 364 days out of the year) fighting complete strangers for the last crappy $19.99 DVD player :)

I agree, I was almost injured by one of those DVD players as it was flying through the air at Walmart at 6:00 in the morning on BF.:mad:

BF Isnt BF Unless I get a hundred phone calls on my cell phone from Family and Friends asking me where I am and what deals I am getting. I think this year I am going to tell them just get up and come see for yourself! LOL I Love GOTTADEAL For getting the ads early this is the first BF that I have had the ads this early in years past it has always been on thanksgiving going over them with the rest of the family!!

Black Friday, wouldn't be black friday without the day before getting everything ready. I get my ads and credit cards, my layers and layers of clothes (It's cold in the great state of Connecticut) The night before. I have Thanksgiving at my house but I get The BF high to give my the energy to shop.I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY, so I think everyone is okay on the lines.

Lisa