Anyone see a Leapfrog Leapster on BF ads?

mommyz

I haven't seen one on a BF sale but WM has the Leaper Max on sale this week at WM. Our son has the Leapster Max and its really fun. he loves it and the best part is...all your "regualr" leapster cartridges are compatible with the Max. BUT they will not show on the tv when plugged in. You have to have the MAX cartridges to play on screen. So I dont know if you would interested in the Max or not. They may even have the regular leapster on sale b/c I know the regular games are on sale both at WMand Target. HTH!

I believe the leapster was on ad in walmart for bf. It had 3 games with it for 89 bucks. Might be games you already have though. Hope this helps :D .

That deal sounds great. Even if he already has the games I can give them as gifts or sell them on eBay.

I did see a set on Samsclub.com for $98.72 it's the leapster, leapster case and 2 games, but I haven't seen it in the store yet.

I'll keep my eye out.

I bought the L-Max at TRU with the friends and family coupon combined with the $5 off $25 coupon. Total cost was $75. I am hoping someone beats that price, but if not I will be happy with what I paid.

Looks like TRU on line dropped the price to $89.99 which is the same price K-Mart has it on sale for this week.

Also, I believe all Leapster games are compatible with the L-Max. The reverse is also true however you may lose some features of the game that are only able to work when connected to the TV.

• 2 weeks later...

In the Target Toy savings book, there are the following LeapFrog coupons:

-$5 off the LeapFrog LeapPad

-$10 off the LeapFrog Leapster L-Max

They expire on November 23, so they wouldn't be useful if Target does have either in the BF ad. The Target Toy savings books are available at Guest Service.