RMC taking the ads and not even giving due credit

Guest Deals4Me

I don't know what RMC is, but we're going with an "NMC" policy from here on out: No More Complaining about ads being taken/stolen/altered/etc... by other sites. You know if we had an ad first, we know if we had an ad first, and that's all that matters :)

However if other sites get ads first, we're going to do the exact same thing that they have been doing to us :P And we better not here one peep out of them about it.

I mean, it's not like GottaDeal OWNS the ads, they're owned by the company that put them out. I think that if someone else is hosting the scanned ads, then they'll know who had it first (watermarks everywhere), so it's irrelevant. Now, if someone copied the entire layout of GottaDeal's BlackFriday site (or any other part for that matter), that's a completely different story.

If some other forum got the ads first, wouldn't you want GottaDeal to let you know about them too?

Why should anyone give GottaDeal credit, if GottaDeal doesn't give them credit? Look at the Harbor Freight scanned ads, underneath the GottaDeal watermark there's another one that had its letters changed from black to white, but you can still make out what it says if you look at all the watermarks.

I don't think GottaDeal really cares, and neither do the other sites. If the only ads a site could have were the ones they got first, then we'd be having to go to a dozen places to get our BF fix.

Why should anyone give GottaDeal credit, if GottaDeal doesn't give them credit? Look at the Harbor Freight scanned ads, underneath the GottaDeal watermark there's another one that had its letters changed from black to white, but you can still make out what it says if you look at all the watermarks.

I don't think GottaDeal really cares, and neither do the other sites. If the only ads a site could have were the ones they got first, then we'd be having to go to a dozen places to get our BF fix.

The site that posted the HF ads has spammed our forums in the past as well as blatantly stole non-BF content from my other sites in the past (I had to go to their hosting company to get it removed), so they will get no free advertising here. Case closed.