How to shop Walmart?

angel_parker1999

This will be my first year to shop BF sales so I could use a little assitance. I've been looking at the Walmart list and sounds like they have some great deals. My question is sine Walmart is generally 24 hours, and people can go in all the time how do they manage the early bird specials? Do just not give access to these items? And what time will I need to be there to actually get some of these great items?

Any ideas and tips or comments would be appreciated.

By the way, I just discoverd this today and I think is so GREAT!!

Thanks!

Well, our Wal-mart is a 24 hr store also. So, what they do is bring the stuff out on pallets and it is wrapped in black plastic or brown paper or some other non see thru barrier. Then at 6 am the rip it off and get out of the way. From my experience, it doesn't matter what time you get there, as long as you are back by the pallets by 6am. And that is a fight all in it's own, I usually head out about 5am (I only live 5 minutes from the store) and work my way back and try to find the items that I am looking for. In my store, Toys and Electronics are the most popular areas, so I always start there. Clothes next, as they never seem to bring in enough to get everyone. Then, if I want anything else, I go from there. Hope this helps.

Our WalMart used to start at 6am and go through 10am, then changed to 6am until 11am. This is the first year they have gone from 5am until 11am. That is good because out of there earlier and onto other stores. Last year we got there at 3am, some of the early bird items were already out, so we got them and waited for the pallets to come out. They started bringing out pallets with other early bird items about 5:30. They unwrapped them about 10 minutes til 6. Then a few very limited items were brought out to electronics at 6. They were handed out by the person who brought them out. :banana01: :banana01: :banana01:

No problem. I have been in the situation before to get more than one of a hard to get item and have given them to people (who are being nice and helpful) who wanted them and couldn't get them.:gd_orange:greenappl However, there are always some really rude people who I wouldn't even let them buy one from me!!!lol:slapcry: